Chapter Twelve...

finally chapter 12... =)

.....................ENJOY.............

Lynny POV

I woke up.. well thought I woke until I noticed my surroundings. Golden skies, silver grasses, I was back in the dreamscape. I immediately looked around, searching for my mother. Not finding her so I called out for her.

"Mother, are you here?" spinning in a circle as I called. "Mother!!"

"Yes my darling Lynny, I am here." Her voice came from behind me. I spun on my heels to come face to face with my beautiful angel mother. Her wings arched high above her head like feathery clouds. She folded them in tight to her back then they were gone. I stared at her in awe, then I noticed it. There is something different about her, something... Is she is brighter maybe, smiling, happy?? Something. I focused all of my attention on her trying to figure it out, it I had the crap scared out of me when a hand landed on my shoulder.

"and so am I." came a deep powerful voice of the person standing behind me. The power that radiated out of that voice made my spine shiver, and had me frozen in place.

I just stood there eyes wide staring at my mother wondering what the heck is going on, until she pulled me to her, turning me around to face the man that was at my back. He was tall with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He had a dark goatee that framed his thin smiling lips. There was a push of power pulsating off of him that it ate trough my skin, not really but that's what if felt like. His power crawled over me and gave me goose bumps. I rubbed my arms and he began to speak.

"Hello Lynnard, I am Archainious Doux, I am...."

"Your my father." I cut him off, because I knew exactly who he was. A sudden furry washed over me. Vinny and Lewis already confirming that he was in fact alive, and now he is standing before me. I turned back around and faced my mother. "Whats going on?"

"First of all son" I turn back to the man that turned his back on us. I cant believe this. He abandoned us and now he expects me to stand here and list..

"ENOUGH!!!" He said and I watched as he pinched the bridge of his nose between his pointer finger and thumb. " Okay, let me start again. I did not in no way shape or form abandon nor turn my back on you or your mother." My eyes opened wide and mouth dropped open.

"Did you just.."

"Yes I did. Now may I continue?" he asked and I know it wasn't for permission, he was being a smartdonkey.

An abrupt shout of laughter echoed through the air, and it took me a moment to see where it was coming from. I raised my eyebrow and watched the man in front of me laughing and for what.

"What's so funny?" I ask confused as heck. The laughing became a snicker and then stopped as fast as it started. His face turned serious and I took a step back.

"Lynnard." he began again. "Sweet naive Lynnard, I am no donkey." he snickered again. ahhh so that's what he was laughing about. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him. I opened my mouth to speak but he held up an hand to stop me. "Nor am I a smartass. so please let me continue, we are here for your safety. The little power display you put on earlier today.." He shakes his head and looks at my mother.

"What your father is trying to say honey, is that you cant be using your powers like that. Others can feel or sense power, some can even smell it. You need to be careful how you use it."

" But.. but Lewis was going to die I had to..."

"WHAT??" My father cut me off. "What the hell happened?"

"I don't know I passed out after I healed him. I didn't get to ask questions." I looked up at him then.

"You healed him?" He questioned