Chapter Fifteen....

I have come to realize that I cant please everyone so .... I will write this story the way I want to.. if you don't like it then you don't have to read it.. Though if you didn't like it you would not have read it this far.. so Thank you for reading and sticking with me for this long...

The song on repeat driving this chapter is "One Rainy Day" by Godsmack

.................ENJOY.........................................

Lew's POV

I knew it the second he walked out of the house, I felt him, smelled him, heard him, I closed my eyes and licked my lips, I even tasted him. I wasn't far away from the house, I wouldn't be to far knowing that Vincent was gone. He left again for work, which left me here alone with Lynny and I took advantage of it.

I took this time to get to really know Lynny and let him know me. We have come along way in the month that has past. I took him on moon lit walks in the woods, took him to the movies, we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie a time or two. I even helped him as much as I could with his powers. He is learning so much so fast.

I hear him walking though the woods looking for me. I feel his anxiety as he uses his senses to sense me out. I have been teaching him to use our connection, that way if anything should happen he will always be able to find me, and he does always finds me no matter where I am. Here, I sit in the shade, on the waters edge, under a big Oak tree with my eyes still closed listening to his approach.

I couldn't help the smile that the tingles cause as he wrapped his arms around my neck, and pressed his lips next to my ear. He sucked my ear into his mouth then bit it causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"I found you My Wolf." He said next to my ear, and I shivered again and he laughed. " I love having that affect on you" he said walking around taking his place in my lap. I wrapped my arms tight around him and kissed him softly.

"I love you having that affect on me to Little One." I replied kissing him again and he straddles my lap. I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him closer and deepened the kiss. He began to grind his sexy little ass down on me and I moaned into his mouth. He pulled back and giggled. He wrapped his legs around me and I groaned.

"What's wrong My Wolf?" He asked in a teasing voice, when he knows damned well what he does to me. I grabbed his hips and pushed mine up rubbing my semi hard dick against his ass. His head fell back and a moan escaped his lip. I have not made an attempt to be with him sexual since the mating. I want him to want me, to make the move if he wants it. This is the extent of what we do, a little teasing here and there and I am ok with that. I will take him anyway I can get him.

"What do you think Puppet?" I said rubbing against him again. He gasped and buried his face in my neck and whimpered. This little teasing game we play he usually wins but I am not going to play fair this time.

"Lewy." he pleaded, his body shivering against me. The smell of his arousal engulfed my nose and my wolf howled in excitement. It was a constant battle fighting him back when it came to our mate, but I always won like I will win this time.

"Patience wolf.. patience."

I told him, and he growled and snapped at me. I laughed it off and put my attention back to my quivering mate. I ran my hands up the inside of his shirt rubbing my fingers along his spine.

"What is it love? Are you cold?" I asked playing off knowing what he was feeling. He whimpered again locking his legs tighter around me. I wrapped my arms around his back pulling him tighter against me burring my nose in his hair taking in his sweet scent. " What is it?"