Chapter Eighteen

sorry bout the long wait guys.. My internet at my house is out... so I been doing all my writing on my phone.. Not very fun.. but finally here is chapter 18..

not edited....

........ ENJOY.....

Lewis and Vincent looked closely at the little screen. They saw when Lynny walked in and found the clerk, pointed to the tux in the window and went to the back.

A few minutes later he walks out and walks over to the shoes.

They watched it all play out and Lew let out a low threatening growl and leaned close to the screen, while Vinny paced back and forth watching from afar.

"FUCK!!!" Vinny yelled and punched the wall as he watched the man throw Lynny over his shoulder and run out the door. Concrete crumbled from the wall where now the imprint of his fist is embedded. The clerks eyes widened in curiosity.

"Wha-what are you guys?" he asked with fear in his voice, looking back and forth between them.

"Nothing pet." Lewis answered and patted his head. He walked to Vincent, grabbing him by his arm and lead him from the room. "You need to calm yourself bro, I know this is some fucked up shit, but exposing us to the humans wont help us any."

"Fuck you Lewis, Fuck you.. I don't care!!" he jerked his arm away from him and pressed his chest to Lewis's, got face to face with him and looked him deep in his eyes. " How in the fuck are you so calm about this?" Lewis stood his ground excepting the challenge and stared back.

"If you would kindly get out of my face I have a plan" he growled out. Vincent took a deep breath then took a step back and nodded. "Let's get back to the house first." Lew turned to see the clerk standing in the door way wide eyed. "Thank you for your help, there is no need to call the police, we will take it from here. I will take that disk if you don't mind."

"But... but..." Lewis narrowed his eyes at him. " ummm okay then" he scurried back to the back then returned quickly with the disk handing it to Lewis. Lew looked at the disk then back to the clerk.

"This better be the right fucking disk!" Lewis questioned the clerk.

"Ye-yes sir, it is." Lewis nodded listening to his heart beat knowing he wasn't lying. Lewis walked out of the store in time to see Vincent riding down main street on one wheel. He shook his head and climbed onto his bike and headed back to the house.

..................Lynny....................

"AHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE STOP!!" His voice cracked as he tried to yell, begging for them to stop their torture. He just hung there limp, barely able to move. His head hung low with eyes swollen shut, lip split but not bleeding anymore.

"Please.." He whimpered. He knew he was going to die, and he was okay with that, as long as it kept Vincent and Lewis safe.

"Are you ready to call that mate of yours?" The leader asked.

"No.." Lynny whispered and had the cattle prod jabbed into his side again. He screamed as his body jerked. They have beat him, electrocuted him, cut him, whipped him, and he still will not give over his mate.

"Baby he isn't going to, or he would have by now. " A woman's voice said as she entered the room. Lynny couldn't see anymore his eyes so swollen he couldn't even open them. "We should just kill him and be done with it. Vincent will be so broken he will let us find him on his own. His sorrow will be his own death."

At the sound of Vincent's name Lynny's heart stopped for a brief moment. He finally knows who they are after, but it mattered not which one they wanted he will never give them up.