Chapter 30

Aurora's POV

When I heard that voice, I think my heart skipped a beat. The same feeling came rushing to me all over again. It was too intimidating, but I don't want to fall in love again. I'm starting to rise from that fall but it feels like someone is keeping me down. Now I realized who it was. No other than the man I've been in love with all the time.

"What are doing here!" It was actually more like of an accuse than a question

"Look, Auz I ju-" Harry started to explain

"Don't. Please don't call me Auz anymore." I stammered, it was to much to handle.

"Please, just let me explain. I know this might not be a just explanation to you, but I want you to hear me. These past few weeks of you not being here, it just was unbearable every single day I miss you more. Yes, I know we text but it isn't just enough. I really want you here by my side to feel your touch, to hold you like before and to be able to kiss you. I know it was wrong for me to do it but I did what I didn't intend to. I'm sorry for that. Could I get another chance?" Harry said sincerely. But now tears were streaming down my face.

I wanted to say to him how much I was okay and willing to give him another chance, to let him hold me, love me but what I felt was pure disbelief, anger and disappointment.

"Look, Harry. I can't believe you at all! You're not the only one with the searing pain of not having someone by your side. You're not the only one missing someone every single day. You're not the only one having a hard time coping up with all the adjustments and not having to feel the touch, hold and kiss of someone I loved. Every single time I have to stop myself from buying a ticket home because my mom and dad is here and they're my family too. You know what Harry? I was starting to believe, to believe that we did the impossible, have a long distance relationship without any interference. I thought we had all under control. But you know what? I've been wrong, how the hell did I think it was possible. You made me believe so much but in the end of the day it was all ruined. I don't even think if you didn't press my number, I would've known about this. When were you planning to tell me? Today, tomorrow? never? You think you were going to get away with it. But guess what? Everything we think is wrong. Even with all the things we've been through since we were best friends, this would'nt save what has happened now. It wouldn't even change what I feel now. I can't cover your fault with what we had in the past and I don't think I can stand what would happen in the future if my past and present would still be here. I don't want to do this. You can call me anything you want after this, coward, loser, someone who easily gives up. I just don't want to get hurt no more. So please, don't even try because you'll be wasting your time on me. Don't try to contact me because you'll never reach me. Don't waste your time anymore, your free now. That's what you ant? Being able to do anything without having guilt with you because now, you'll be known as single. I have to go now. I wish you well Harold." I left right away. Not even taking a glance at the back. I wouldn't be able to bear seeing Harry hurt but I'm through being his doll that he could play with. No more contacting. I decided to get my phone and I knew that I was going to have to change my number and deleting his. Not even bothering to ever think about him again. My new life start now and I guess I'll have to try to live my new life. BIGGER, BETTER AND STRONGER.

Harry's POV

I was to stunned to react. I just watched her leaving until my senses perked up but it was to late now. She was gone. I know it would do no use if I tried to contact her because I know she'll never answer me anyway. I know I have to do something, but I never expected this to happen. I just simple turned around and walked away from where the most heart wrenching event happened. I guess, this is the end. I took one more glance at my back and whispered "Til' next time, Aurora" and left with my hand in my pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey guys. I know we've been really bad writer for not updating every so often and just ending the book like what I just did. But we'll be having a sequel not too soon. We have been planning this end but we didn't know it would come this soon. Thank you for being patient with us until the end of this book, it really means a lot. I hope you;'d continue to support, read and vote for us since it would motivate us more to do better everytime we update. Thank You so much guys. Love You Lots x