Chapter 25

Aurora's POV

Oh no no no no no no no! What should I do? I can see the bartender harrassing Hayley from my distance? I should go & help her. Maybe some of my ninja skills would help. I sneaked towards them & grabbed like a wood at my side. Good. I could hit him in the back. I crept behind the bartender & when Hayley knew what I was going to do made him keep his attention on her.

1, 2,3 KAPLUUUUUNK!!! The bartender was now lying still on the floor. I saw Hayley's relieved face & immediatley I hugged her.

"Are you okay?" I asked "After almost being raped by a cougar & almost losing my virginity. Then I'm okay" she replied sarcastically.

"What happened here?" I hear a man say I turned around just in time to see another one smirking at us as he said "OH LOOK. JAACKPOOOOOT!"

Shoot Shoot Shoot. Why did he say jackpot? Probably because he saw my epic ninja skills I done awhile ago. Before I could think of any other reason both guys came towards as & pushed as against the wall. Guy 1 who was wearing a dark blue hoodie was the one who nailed me to the wall while guy 2 with a light grey shirt was pinning Hayley. They both began kissing us & all that. We kept on struggling trying to escape but their grips were to tight. I thought of a plan when the moment was open I quickly kicked his weakness & grabbed the wood I used awhile ago & hit guy 2 on the neck. Before they could move I grabbed a pepper spray from my bag & sprayed their eyes.

Hayley & I took off from the bar & ran as fast as we could until we reached a familiar place, the village where my house is. "Come on my house is in this village" I declared grabbing Hayley's hands that were unusually cold. 

Upon reaching my house I was thankful that I had the keys & opened the front door. I let Hayley sit down. She didn't really look well now. "I'll go make tea, okay?" I spoke she just nodded. I went into the kitchen & made 2 cups of tea and got a blanket & some clothes for both of us. 

As I handed the cup of tea to Hayley I asked if she was okay which was replied with a you know not okay okay. You know what I mean? "Hey Hayley. LOL. HAHA. That rhymed like a uhm.. a rhino!" I tried to rhyme but obviously it wasn't really good. Before I could say anything else the doorknob rumbled and I got into ninja mode while I pointed to Hayley a little door under the staircase where she could hide. I got hold of a weapon and prepared for the worst.

As soon as I heard the door creak open I jumped out of my hiding place ready to face the worse.

"AURORA! WHAT THE HELL!" When I heard the voiced I backed down and put the weapon I was holding to it's place.

"Sorry, mom..." I apologized sheepishly.

"NAH. It's okay. Atleast you know how to take care of yourself." She said winking. See that's why I love her. HAHA 

"Uhm Hayleey!" I shouted then I heard a door open and footsteps running towards me.

"Oh by the way mom, this is Hayley. Hayley this is my mom" I said introducing them to one another.

"Oh hello Hayley" she replied smiling to her. "Hello uhm mom of Aurora?" Hayley replied unsure of what to call my mom.

"Oh just call me Jessa dear" my mom said in her sweetie tone.

"MOM. DID YOU KNOW WE GOT HARASSED AWHILE AGO?!" I exclaimed 

"WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!!?!?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPLOAD. School has just started in our country and it was a very busy week for us. We really hope you understand. Thank you too for the continuing support from you!

Don't forget to FAN, VOTE & COMMENT REALLY NICE THINGS! :))) To give us the boost to continue this story.

XOXO