Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V.

'What? Are you kidding me? Of course I'll choose you,' I said to Alexis and saw a huge smirk across her face. 

She was my choice. She's my priority. I love her, well thats what I think. 

Aurora will understand, she always does. That's why she's my bestfriend but, am I doing the right thing? Will this hurt her? Naaah, she's strong. I sometimes forget that she's actually a girl. Haha, she's just so calm when she's with me not one of those girls who get speechless whenever I talk to them, she understands me. She's like my little sister. Thats why I chose Alexis, you choose your girlfriend over your bestfriend, right guys? Am I right? 

My thought were disturbed by Alexis' voice. 

''Awwwee, Harry! Now, carry my books for me please?" She asked flickering her lashes. Who could resist her cuteness? She seems so perfect? 

''Yes, princess," I said as I kissed her cheek. 

"Harry, if you ever visit or talk to Aurora ever again or even think of her, I will break up with you. Who knows what that girl is up to," She demanded. I dont know if I can agree with her with that. I cant do that to Alexis, shes my bestfriend. 

"I dont think I can do that, Alexis," I replied.

"Well, I guess this.." She said as she pointed to both of us. "Wont work after all. I thought you were different, Harry," she said as she grabbed her books from me.

NOOOOO, she cant do this right? Our relationship is still one day young! 

"Alexis, dont do this," I said as calm as possible.

"I will if you wont do what I say." Good thing I love her cause if not, I could've punched her right in the face.

"I'm sorry for saying that, I will avoid Aurora starting now." I said as she smiled widely. 

Aurora's P.O.V.

I dont know if this flu is gonna last longer or what, I just want to see Harry. I miss him A LOT. He was always there for me, I just dont know why he's not here. Its already 4 pm, school ends at 3 pm, Harry should be here. He always does when I get sick. But, why isnt he here? Did I do something wrong? I've done everything to make him happy. Didn't I do enough to make him happy?! I gave up my happiness for him!

Calm down, Aurora, he will come. I hate it when my conscience talk to me, it sounds creepy but it helps me, so I calmed down. Maybe, he'll come over after a couple if minutes, I'll wait.

After 3 hours...

Its already 7 pm and no sign of Harry, no texts nor calls. Where is he? Is he in danger? Oh, Lord, dont take Harry away from me, I havent confess yet. I need to make sure. I'll go to his house even though I have this freaking annoying headache. 

'Mom,' I spoke but it seemed more like a whisper. I dont have my normal voice yet, I think its because of the crying but fortunately, my eyes arent that red anymore. 

'Yes, hun?' 

'I'm going to Harry's.'

'Why?'

'I'm worried about him,'

'Alright, do you want me to take you there?'

'No, its okay,' I declined as I kissed her goodbye and headed to the door.

I was on my way to Harry's house when I saw that the lights in his room was turned on. That made me smile because I knew he was home but a part of me was slightly confused, if he's home, why didn't he go to my house? Maybe, he has homework?  To know why, I must go inside.

I knocked the door of his house and it was opened by his gorgeous sister. 

'Aurora! You're in your pj's,' she asked confused but still managed to laugh.

'Oh yeah, I dont want to change.'

'Hey, are you alright? You look sick,' She asked concerned. 

'I am but I feel okay. Dont worry, Gem.'

'Alright, Harry's in his room you can go up right away.'

'Thanks, Gem!'

I climbed up the stairs and heard some flirty giggles in Harry's room. Then, it clicked. Alexis. She seems like the wall between our friendship. Ever since Harry said that he was 'inlove' with her, he forgets about me. What am I? An Iphone that whenever a new version comes, no one will ever look back at me? 

Friends aren't like that. They are beside you whenever you're new or old. 

I knocked our secret knock on Harry's door. 

I was ready to see his charming face instead I saw a witch. Ha, kidding. Not actually a witch but the witch of my life, Alexis. 

''Hey, is Harry there?' I dont know if she heard me right cause I was saying it between coughs. 

'He doesnt want to see you,'she said coldly. 

'Huh? He didnt actually say that, did he?' I asked as a small tear fell off my cheek. 

'I did, go away, Aurora, I dont want to see you anymore,' Harry said knotting his eyebrows. 

'Y-you d-dont mean th-that, do you?' I stuttered.

'I do, now, get the hell out of my house!' He shouted, Harry never shouted at me. Why is he doing this to me? I thought he would never leave me.

'What about our promise?' I asked holding back the tears that were about to fall. It was silent for a couple of seconds then he answered.

'Get out!'

I didnt want to talk to him anymore so I tried to run, but instead I limped. I was to weak to run nor to walk straight. 

Alexis laughed at my actions but Harry just stood there, furrowing his eyebrows as he bow down his head. I knew that this wasnt what he wanted. This is Alexis' work. 

I saw Gemma as she gave me a 'What the hell happened?' look. I shook my head and headed towards the door. She didnt walk towards me because I knew that she knew that I wanted to be alone. She knows me too much. 

I reached my house and my mother saw me with eyes filled with curiosity. 

'I want to be alone, mum,' I said before she could move. She just nodded her head in reply.

 I limped up the stairs and went inside my room. I dived in bed and cried myself to sleep. Right now, I just want to disappear in this cruel world. 

************

Hello there! I know, so sad. We feel bad for doing this to Aurora but these things make this story interesting, right? Haha, soo, dont go away, Chapter 7 is coming in a few hours. HAHA xD

Dont forget to FAN, VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW! xD

We need your opinions to make this story better!

Thank you for those who supported us! We love you! 

Cath xx 

Forgive us if there are sentences that may be in wrong grammar, mispelled words or any other things that annoy you. We're truly sorry, nobody is perfect, right? :)