Chapter One: New Life

As the sweet summer breeze hit my skin, I picked up the rose that fell from the bush. I examined it and it still looked beautiful and alive so I kept it in my pocket. The journey back home was tiring due to school and everything that's currently the content inside my bag right now. Almost near our front door, I noticed my car parked perfectly in our driveway. Probably brought back by Joseph who works from the shop I go to for car wash. My car is the typical Spark Chevorlet, cute and blue. I worked blood and sweat for it. Nope, just kidding, I wasted pen and paper for it. Have I mentioned that I work as a lyricist for the ones who wish to be the next superstars? So basically, I write songs for the undiscovered gems found in youtube. They pay me about a hundred bucks every song, so its worth it. I'm in College now as an Mass Communication student and it's not the course wherein you get sleepless nights and those agony, it's pretty relaxing for my part. That's why I got the sideline as a lyricist for the upcoming superstars from youtube. But it's summer break so I get to be free for about 4 weeks only since its college and they only give short breaks. But, I'm looking forward for the next semester 'cause its where I get to go on air. And it's pretty intresting.

Too much of my babbling, I didn't realize that I was already infront of my bedroom door. It's four o'clock in the afternoon so it's probably a good time to bathe.

"Stay there forever, forever and always through the good and the bad and the ugly, we'll grow old together and always remember whether rich or for poor or for better, we still love each other, forever and always," the Parachute's lead singer sang the first part of the chorus. This song has always been my favorite, but I dont know why.

There was a knock on my door by the time I finished putting my clothes on. I wondered who it might be since my mother is on her business trip, well, it could always be my father but he's in China right now 'cause he's a traveling doctor. As I opened the door for the moment of truth, I was surprised to see an unfamiliar face.

"Hello," the stranger said.

"Hi, may I help you," I asked.

"Yeah, uhm, do you happen to know who Aurora Lopez is? Based from the information that I have about her, she lives here."

Okay, that's weird, what exactly did I do?

"Uh, yeah, I know her. Why? Did she do something wrong?" Curiously, I asked.

"I just need something from her and it's really important," he pleaded.

"Fine," I obliged.

"So where is she?"

"Your standing infront of her, Mister," I smiled.

After I agreed to go with him, I know, its stupid, going with someone who is a stranger, but he said it was important, and he pleaded. Plus, he didn't look like a rapist. The car stopped and as I peeked through the window, my heart dropped, I thought I was going to die, I thought that maybe this is the time that I'll be alone forever. Maybe this time, it's the end of everything.

[A/N] 

Hello, readers! We hope that you'll support us the way you did on our first book :)  

And we hope that you'll enjoy this introduction of the sequel (:

Fan, vote and comment! :>