Chapter 15

"Hey mom! uhhhhhh... Harry?" I was quite a bit shocked to see him.

"Hey Aur, uhm your mum texted me that you were baking and told me to come over." he said not looking at me.

"She must've thought you were great at cooking huh." I smirked tryna joke. But it kind felt awkward.

"Hey who's at do-uuuuur..." I could imagine Blake quite confused too.

"Mom invited Harry over." I replied blankly.

"OWWWWKAAAY. Well then let's start baking!" trying to sound cheerful.

We baked (yes including Harry) the cupcakes and we were waiting for it to finish in the oven now.

While Blake was busy making the icing I went to my room. Moment of silence please.

'knock knock' the door knocked (obviously.)

"Come in." I said not surprised to see Harry coming in.

"Hey Auz." he said sitting at one side of my bed

"Hey" I replied. I don't know why but I kinda felt like crying because I missed him so much my best friend. Who I lost with my hmm lemme see enemy? I'm such a coward for not telling him for actually falling inlove with him.

"So how are you and Tyler?" Harry asked. Quite surprised I thought he didn't care. "Doing great!" I managed to say.

"How 'bout you and Alexis?" I actually don't know what their status is right now.

"Ughhh yeah we're doing good I guess." I know there is something wrong.

"Tell me Harry" I moved closer to him and put his chin up so we could look eye to eye.

"What happened?" I actually shouldn't be doing this right now after what he has done to me but I couldn't resist it. I never wanted him to be sad.

"Well, Alexis has been kinda mad at me right now and I don't know why." he said. I couldn't help it. I just had to hug him. Gosh I missed being in his arms. Noo I shouldn't still feel this way. What about Tyler?

"It's gonna be okay Haz." I said. Even thought I know how it's gonna end. It's not likely gonna be pretty.

"Thank You Auz" he mumbled his face on my shoulder. I think he was crying because my shirt was kinda damp. I pushed him to see his face and of course he was.

"Shhh shhh.." Don't cry I said while wiping his tears away. "It's okay now Haz."

"COOKIES ARE READY GUUUUYS!!" I heard Blaze yell from the kitchen. "COMING!!" I yelled back.

"Come on. I'm hungry" I grabbed Harry's hands and dragged him downstairs.

Nearing the kitchen I let go not wanting Blake thinking bad. "Mmmmmmm.. Smells good" i said taking a good whiff of the freshly baked cookies.

We munched down the cookies leaving some for mom and dad also Harry took 3. For his parents and oh who coould forget. Alexis it was made specially with icing and hearts. GACK!

After Harry left Blake looked at me smirking

"SOOO WHAT HAPPENED?" I gosh she has a dirty mind I tell you. "Nothing! I just comforted him because of his relationship with Alexis."

"Whatever you say, Aurora," she said as she winked at me. She's so weird. 

"You know what, I'm so tired. I wanna sleep." 

"You just ate. You're like a pig," she joked.

"Yeah, just like you," I said as I winked at her and smirked.

"Oh, you're gonna get it."

"C'mon now, lets sleep," I said as I winked seductively. She gasped at my actions and said,

"Now you became lesbo, you're cheating on Tyler with me?" She said catching on our jokes.

"I cant help it, you're too sexyyyy." We laughed our hearts out as we went back upstairs.

"Soooooooo, what do you want to do?" Blake asked.

"I dont know, how about a movie?"

"That's better than doing nothing."

"Which one?"

"You pick."

"Uhm, how about, all the chick flicks we can find."

"Alright, lets start with..... The Wild One."

"Sure!"

It was the middle of the movie when my eyes started to get heavy then everything turned black.

**********************************************

Hey theeeeeeeeree! We're so sorry for not updating like the old days, we have a lot of things to do and we get tired so yeah. WE'RE SO SORRY! 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Nothing much happened but you get to know Aurora's lesbo side! Haha, that wasnt serious, k? Hahah xD

Dont forget to FAN, VOTE and COMMENT! :)

lots of love,

Ina and Cath xx