Chapter 14

NEXT DAY

AURORA'S POV

I woke up with a very loud banging downstairs. Must be Blaze she absolutely loves baking. I hope she makes me blueberry pancakes. I licked my lip at that thought. I slipped on my ducky slippers and fled down the staircases.

"HEY AURORA MADE YOUR FAVORITE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!" Blake yelled.

"Thank you thank youuu thank youuu Bakey Wakeeey!" I hugged her tightly. Nobody makes those kind of pancakes as good as hers.

I quickly gobbled down my breakfast and slurped my juice.

"So Auur I need some catching up you know." Blake said winking

i told her everything and how I still feel about Harry and me and Tyler.

"You know what, you need a break! LET'S GO SHOPPING!" Blake said. Yeah I kind need that and some new clothes too!

"HAHAH. SUREEE!" I smiled to Blake. We both took showers and changed.

AT THE MAAAALLL!!

"WHOPPIEEE!" Blake screamed as we entered the mall. "So which shop should we go first?" i asked Blake.

"HMMMMMMMMMM..... Topshop?" one of my fave stores I tell you. We went in and and came out with 2 paperbags.

"Next stop, JACK WILLS! I need those sweaters since it's getting cold!" Blake said enthusiastically.

Jack Wills, Harry's favorite store. He just adores all the clothes. Everytime we went to any mall he makes sure that we go to Jack Wills first. I miss those. I miss him. 'Snap out of it Aurora. have fun' my mind said

We bought a couple clothes and sweaters there then we headed to bath and Body Works to get soaps, lotions and other stuff.

Blake also had to pick up some baking tools. YEEY. MORE SWEETS! I thought. After a few more stores we went back to our house.

After we arrived we quickly put our clothes in the wash room and set up our soaps and lotion. Blake also put her tools in the pantry. We will be baking cupcakes later! I too love to bake, it's just so fun.

Since we aren't gonna be baking yet we decided to watch some movies.

*phone vibrates* "Whose it from?" Blake questioned I checked my phone, "It's from my mom" I answered. "She asked us what we were doing later." Blake just nodded and I texted my mom back saying that we were baking.

After the last movie we watched the doorbell rang. Hm must be mom she might have wanted to bake with us. Cool. HA. 

I went over to the door to open it. "Hey mom! uhhh...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER?

HAHAH! I loove to tease youu :* Sorry short chappie but making the next one soon!! Heehee :) Please please

DON'T FORGET TO FAN, VOTE AND COMMENT!! It means so much too us :) We love you all! Thanks for reading! Mwah Mwah! :**