Chapter 28

Aurora's POV

Its been a month.

A month without Blake nor Harry. Sure, I've got Hayley but I still miss those two dimwits. The way Blake laughs at everything I did wrong, the way she encourages me to do some badass things. The way she makes me smile whenever I feel like crying. Blake was the sister I never had. Wait, she still is but it doesnt feel the same without her presence. Now, to Harry. The way he shows me his dimples that never failed to make my body tingle. Those eyes of his that hypnotizes me every time I look in it. His husky voice that often reminds me of an old dude but it still sounds so unique. His lame jokes that no one would laugh at. Oh, and I will never forget those amazing sparks everytime we kissed. I miss my bestfriend and boyfriend.

I'm completely home sick!

We usually have phone calls or video chat everyday but this month is my busy month and also theirs so its hard to communicate.

The day went fast. The same routine every single day. Wake up, wash up, eat, Uni, listening to the professors, eat, chat with Hayley, then go home, study and if I have time, I'd call Harry and Blake then sleep. It gets boring and boring each day.

The next day, it was my free day. No classes nor exams. Its my free day, finally! Since, its my free day, me and Hayley decided on watching a movie, to remove the stress out of our head. We picked a comedy cause by the looks on our faces, we needed laughter. Then, after that, we'd go to the mall to hang.

I decided on going to the mall earlier so that I could buy some materials needed for Uni.

I changed into a sheer peach-colored polo with a tube underneath and some faded blue shorts. Paired it with some sneakers and I'm off.

I wasn't planning on shopping but since I'm done buying my stuffs for Uni and Hayley is not yet here, I'm trying on this sweater that has stripes and it looks like it had been knitted. I liked it and it was cozy enough for me to have. I was handing mom's credit card she lend me 2 days ago if I need something to the cashier when my phone decided to blast its ringtone, What If by Colbie Cailat.

This song reminded me of Harry. This was the song that I dedicated to him when we weren't together yet and when I was the third wheel of his past relationships. I cant help but smile. I never thought that we would end up like this, together. I never thought that all of these would happen. That I would be his girlfriend, and he would be my boyfriend. 

I got so caught up with my thoughts that I forgot that I was handing the credit card to the cashier but never got the chance to let go of it. I quickly apologized to her then turned my attention to my phone which was still ringing. I read the screen and to my surprise, it was Harry calling. Not that I'm complaining but its unusual for him to call today, he said he was busy.

I dont know why I was hesitant but I answered it anyways.

"Hello?" I said.

"Heeeeeeey," a drunk muffled voice said at the back of the line.

"Harry? Is this you," I asked, quite confused.

"Hey, Dianne, I was thinking if we should meet up again today."

Who's Dianne? I asked myself. No, no, no, this couldn't be happening! No, please, dont! 

"Dianne, you there," Harry asked once again.

"Uhm, I think you pressed the wrong number," I said, careful not to break into tears. How could he do this to me? 

"Stop teasing me, Dianne, I know its you. I'll come at your place tonight, kay?"

"No, really this isnt Dianne. This is Aurora for f---'s sake! Your girlfriend, dimwit! Who's Dianne?!" I screamed, not being able to hold myself. If you're wondering, I'm not at the store anymore. I'm at the bathroom. Because, while Harry was muffling Dianne things, I collected my bag then went out the store for some privacy.

"Shoot, babe, this is not what you think it is. Let me ex-" He tried to apologize but cut him off, what was there to apologize that it was clearly shown that he is cheating on me!

My anger was building up, no, it wasnt hurt nor pity for myself but anger, hatred and other strong feelings that doesnt involve sadness.

"Shut up! You dont need to apologize! You have nothing to apologize! I thought you loved me Harry, but I was wrong! Why did I ever trust you again?!" 

I was becoming red as I watched in the mirror. I could see tears building in my eyes but I have no time for crying. I have no time crying over Harry again. Not again. But, since this is life, I cried... Nothing will ever be in my way. Nothing ever agrees to what I feel, nothing.

"Babe, stop crying." When did he ever call me babe? I never liked that term, it seemed so disrespectful. 

"Stop calling me babe, Harry! You have no right," I blurted. "You know what, if you cant stay faithful to me, you dont deserve my love, Harry! I hate you!"

Then the line went dead. That freaking bastard that I love hung up on me! Remind me why I love him again? Because he was never like this before, he was tender and sweet with you. Never tried to hurt you until you realized that you liked him, no, love him, because that was the day that you thought you were nothing but his bestfriend. My heart spoke to me, no it was not my conscience but my heart. You might think I'm crazy but thats what I truly feel and I hated it. I hate the fact that he's my boyfriend even though I knew I was not his type, I hate the feeling I get when he's around, and I hate the statement called I love you cause thats what I feel for him. 

*************************************************************************************

OH MY GOSH! Since we cant update as soon as possible, I think it might be nice to give you some teasers in our Author's notes!! Right? Who agrees?

TEASER: Is their relationship over? 

FAN, VOTE and COMMENT! 

Admin Cath x