Chapter 16

"What the heck are you doing, Blake?" I asked her as she went posing like a maniac beside a I dont know, a MANNEQUIN! I was just looking for crop tops then I saw her standing there beside it.

"I'm posing, come on picture me with this hottie." She probably meant the boy mannequin that she likes to call ''hottie'' I know, I got a weird bestfriend.

"Gosh, Blake, why now? Everyone's staring."

"Please? I havent seen him for months." She pleaded with her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I took her phone and opened the Instagram app on her phone. I snapped a picture of her kissing the mannequin in the chick while giving a thumbs up. "Done!" 

"Alright, lemme see." She took the phone from me and said, "We're so meant to be." She squealed like it was some popstar asking her out.

"He's a mannequin!"

"I know"

"Man, you need a boyfriend."

"Oh shush, hey, I didnt get a chance to meet this Tyler dude."

"You can if you want."

"I want to if thats fine." 

"Sure it is! You're my bestfriend for friendship's sake!"

"Awwwwwwe, inlove?" She joked.

"Yes, I am, with you." I winked.

"Awwwwwwwwe, too bad! HA, I love this mannequin."

"K."

"Kidding! I love you more, Auuuzzzy!"

"K."

"Come on now, lets go eat, I'm starving!"

"You always are!" I laughed.

"Cause I'm human?"

"Oh sure you are. I'm just wondering how you got a flatter stomach than mine." 

"But you're as beautiful as me." I felt my cheeks redden and said, "You never fail on making me blush like a tomato, ey?"

"Yeah, yeah. Lets eaat!" I cant really say no to that she might eat me alive. Hahaha, no she wont.

We decided on going to Mcdonalds since it was our favorite. I was ordering our food while Blake was looking for a seat for us to sit.

"I'll have two cheeseburgers and two medium sized fries."

"Drinks?"

"I'll have coke for both." I smiled sweetly. I was in a good mood but I think it was too good for this day. I dont know, I just feel that there's something bad thats going to happen.

I paid the cashier and found Blake waving aggressively for me to find her. Our seat was by the window, I really dont like seats near windows it makes me conscious of the way I'm eating. I usually eat like a boy, well that's what Harry thinks. 

I was eating like a princess and I think Blake noticed cause she laughed so loud everyone in the place turned their heads toward us.

"Shut up, Blake." I whispered.

"Why are you eating like that? It looks so funny." She said in between laughs.

"We're near the window, remember? It makes me insecure."

"Oh." She stopped laughing and continued eating like she never ate in a year!

"Woah, slow down, Blake." I laughed. She completely ignored me and continued with her feast.

I was swallowing my food while I was looking around outside the window. A store caught my eye and it wasnt because of the clothes, it was because of two teens that were swallowing each other's faces. 

Ugh, too much PDA (Public Display of Affection). I couldnt help but look closely on who it was.

My heart sank. I couldnt breath properly, I wanted to run and slap both of their faces but I dont want to make a scene and it wouldnt be worth it. It was Tyler and A-a-alexis. I wasnt thinking about Tyler, I was thinking about Harry, how could she do this to him? Harry gave her all the love she can have. She's such a uhhh. I cant help this. I didnt realize that a tear escaped from my eye until Blake touched my face and wiped it.

"Is that Tyler?" She asked pointing to their direction.

"Yes." I choked out.

"Its alright, he's not worth it." 

"I know he's not. But, she's Harry's girlfriend! How could she do that to him?! Harry loves her as much as I love him! It hurts to see Harry weep! I'm the one who'll help him get over the girls he love, not her! WHY DOES HE LOVE HER SO MUCH?!"  I said sobbing. I didnt know that I was saying it loud enough for others near us to hear. 

"Auz," she said as she pointed at my back. 

"Huh?" I asked but she didnt speak, she just pointed so I turned.

Harry. I guess he seen Alexis' scene his eyes were red and his cheek was tear stained. 

"Auz," he started. I ignored him and ran as fast as I can to the loo. I wanted to be alone but I cant go home alone in the dark. I need to wait for Blake. 

I was crying my heart out but got interrupted by someone entering the restroom.

"Auz?" I heard Blake call me. I opened the door and hugged her tight.

"Its gonna be okay," she said as she stroked my hair. I cant speak, its like I'm completely mute. I was so depressed. Depressed of not telling Harry right away, agreeing with Tyler to be my boyfriend, depressed of my feelings and depressed of my life. It totally sucked. Blake's the only thing in my life that I didnt cry on. I still have her, I thought. She's the only one who understands me. 

"Thank you," I said wiping my tears away as I stopped crying.

"Why?"

"For being there everytime I need you. You're the best."

"Dont make me cry, just dont." She joked, I laughed and she joined in. "We better go home."

"Yeah, I think I need a nap."

"You sure do!" She said sarcastically.

"Oh, shut it." I joked.

"Mum, were home!" I yelled. No answer.

"I think she's not home." she said stating the obvious.

"You dont say."

"Shut up and go to sleep, you look like a mess!" Thats the thing with us, we insult each other frankly but still doesnt get on our nerves, were like sisters.

"Alright, mum," I joked.

"Sweet dreams, hun." She said going with the flow.

This day's a mess. I need to sleep, a dreamless sleep. 

Hope tomorrow's going to be great. 

**************************************************************************

Hello there! We updated twice! Yey! Everything's going back to normal now! :)

Dont forget to FAN, VOTE and COMMENT! :))

Love you all :**