Chapter 17

DING DOOOONG! (classic ringing of the doorbell ;)

"SOMEONE GET THE DOOOOOR!" who the hell would ring the doorbell at tnis time?!

DING DOOOOOONG! AHHH the noise is bursting my brain! I hate that sound.

It wouldn't stop ringing

"FINE I'LL GET IT!!" I shouted just to make sure.

Walking down the stairs looking like a mess gonna open the door to see who's ringing the bell

I sang in my mind. I like doing that, making lika a singsong of what I'm doing. LOL

I opened the door and someone kissed me

"WHAT THE HELL!??! TYLER?W- WHAT THE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" I literally screamed.

"Why can"t I visit my girlfriend sometimes?" he questioned

"MORE LIKE EX TO YOU!"

"What did I do?!?!?!"

"Oh don't play innocent on me! Like you didn't kiss Alexis like you didn't cheat on me?! Like you didn't make Alexis cheat on Harry!" I feel tears but i must stay strong.

I felt a hand grip on my shoulder, almost breaking my bones. It was Tyler of course, he goes to the gym big muscles.

"Like you don't cheat on Harry with me! You slvt!"

"WHAAT?!?!? ME???? You think I could do that!?" I could feel his grip getting tighter. I felt like I was gonna loose this arm.

"LET GO OF ME!! AND OH? WE'RE OVER!!!!"

"TYLER! LET GO OF HER!!!" It was Blake!

Tyler wouldnt budge and so the next thing she did was bite him. YES YOU HEARD THAT SHE BIT HIM! Nevertheless, i was thankful.

He let go of me checking on his hands and I slammed the door and locked it. 

"Are you okay?" Blake said. I still couldn't feel my arms but I also coudn't feel my heart, it hurts so much. Emotionally.

"Yeah, good thing I have you. Vampire girl." we chuckled at the statement.

 "Uhm, I need some air." 

"Want me to come with?" she asked worried.

"I can manage." 

"Alright, be careful!" She said as I walked out of the house.

Its summen and I think it would be nice to visit the park once. 

I heard children giggling and it made me remember Harry, us. We always like going to parks. It was like heaven to us when we were little, but it stopped right when he liked Alexis about 3 years ago, he wanted to become ''cool'' for Alexis.

I headed for our special place. Its a place that nobody went but us. It has these flowers beautifully arranged, the smell of fresh roses, its a place where you want to be when you're stressed out. 

"Do you mind if I sit here?" someone asked.

"Uhm, I do. I'm sorry but this is a special place to me. Its where me and my bestfriend used to hang." I said not looking at the man. He had a voice that sounded like a lion, so deep but sounds sensitive so I spoke again, "On a second thought, its okay, I just miss him that I want to be alone with only him." I dont even know why I'm saying all these things to this stranger. 

"Do you mind me asking on what happened between you two?" he asked. He sounded interested so I continued.

"You see, lion man, I lost him to my enemy."

"Lion man?" he laughed.

"You sound like a lion and I didnt catch your name so, I'm calling you that for now." I smiled not looking at him.

"Oh, go on then."

"His name is Harry, we knew each other since 1st grade. He was there for me whenever bullies invade. But, little did he know that the mastermine of the bullies who come after me is his long time crush, Alexis. She was my bestfriend before Harry but when me and Harry grew closer, she got jealous. Not because Harry was my bestfriend but because I was close to Harry. I know that, thats the same but its completely different. She wanted Harry all for herself." I stopped checking if he wanted me to go on.

"Oh, continue please."

"Harry liked her, too but he didnt have the balls to say to her just like me, didnt have the guts to say to Harry my feelings. How it hurts whenever he talks about the type of girl he likes, whenever he wants me to help him get her and how it hurts to accept the fact that he only wants me to be his bestfriend, bestfriend." I sighed almost breaking into tears.

"Okay, back to the story, he finally got his chance with Alexis so, he got it with no hesitation. He loved her as much as I loved him but she never loved him. She told me about dating Harry only for popularity and it hurts to know but cant tell him. I dont want to see him hurt, I never want to see him hurt, I want him to be happy so I gave him up to Alexis, he was happy with her but Alexis was too low. She told me to back off Tyler, my ex boyfriend, she liked him because of his muscles. Like what the heck?! You dont like a person for his looks, you like him for his passion, passion of loving you.

Yesterday, I saw them, Tyler and Alexis eating each other's faces like there's no tomorrow. I couldnt even think of me getting hurt because Tyler wasnt faithful to me, I was thinking of how Harry wouldve felt." I said finally breaking into tears.

"I never cared for anything more than what Harry feels. He is my inspiration of living. He's my world but the sad thing is, I'm not his. I was so angry at Alexis that I didnt know that I was yelling to my other bestfriend, Blake, things that I shouldnt have yelled. Then to my luck, Harry was there, he had red,puffy eyes with tear stained cheeks, seeing his face like that hurts me like hell. It was so heartbreaking for me to look at." I sighed and added, "I just want him to know how strong my love is for him and I'm done here."

"Auz," the lion man said. Wait, what the hell? How does he know my name?  I turned my head and saw the person who I missed very much. I cried seeing his face again with tears. "Hey, dont cry, Auzy," he said wiping the tears on my face.

"If you stop, I'll stop." 

"Shhh, its okay," he said pulling me into his arms. I miss being here.

"I'm sorry for saying that." 

"Dont be."

"I should be, I know you're with Alexis and I dont want to ruin your relationship."

"We dont have one." 

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"I broke up with her yesterday after the incident."

"Oh, are you mad at me?" I asked

"Why would I? You're my Auzy." I smiled as his reply. "I love you, Auz."

"I love you too, Haz." I didnt care anything right now, I feel safe with him, I always do. He's what matters, I just hope he feels the same.

*********************************************************

Hey thereeeeeeeee! Hope you enjoyed this one! We put a lot of hardwork on this (:

Dont forget to FAN, VOTE and COMMENT! 

PS. Please be patient on us were trying our best to update as soon as possible. 

lot of love, 

Ina and Cath xx