Chapter 5

I woke up with a massive pounding in my head. I knew I wasnt getting better, I feel like I'm going to die in minutes. HA! Fooled you, I'm not going to die, I'm just overreacting. Soon enough, my mum barged in my room. 

''Morning, hun. How are you feeling?' She asked with concern written all over her eyes.

''Never better, mum,' I replied.

''You sure?''

''Yes, but I think I dont want to go to shool today,' I informed her.

"Its alright, take your time. Rest all day if you want.'' ''Should I tell Harry that you're not going to be present today or you'll be the one to tell him?'' She asked. 

'I dont need to tell him, mum,' I said as I rolled my eyes.

'Why? Did you have an argument with Harry?'

'NO!' I quickly replied. I didn't tell my mother about my feelings for Harry. I didn't want her to know.

As soon as I told her that, she backed away and went out of my room.

 Harry's P.O.V.

I didn't see Aurora enter the school gates today. I hope she's okay. I was actually worried about her. I think she was sick today, she didn't text me or anything but I can feel it.

The last time that she wasnt feeling alright, she was puking all over. She even puked on my face but that was alright, I cant stand seeing her like that so I just joked about it that it made her laugh.

I miss her laugh, I miss her smile, I miss our memories.

Ever since I was with Alexis, my time with her lessened.

 'Harry,' I heard someone call my name. Wait, a certain someone. God, she has the most beautiful voice in the whole world, I guess?

I think there's something better. But, I just dont know who.

'Harry!' She screamed again. Ugh, I guess its not the most beautiful voice anymore. It sounded annoying. But, I love her so, I guess thats what love does to people. 

"Hey beautiful," I said and kissed my girlfriend on the cheeks.

"Hey handsome," she replied trying to kiss me on the lips.

"So I wanted to ask you if I could skip class to visit Aurora, I have a feeling that  she's sick."

Alexis gave me a 'what the hell' look.

"i thought you found me more important than that slvt." I remembered that night. I couldn't think about anything else so i had to say what was on the tip of my tongue.

"Look Harry," Alexis said holding my shoulder before I could talk. 

"If you'd go see aurora it's either getting puked at the face or I breaking up with you."

I knew this was coming and I knew who I would choose. 

********

Cliff hanger here! xD Haha,nothing much happened in this chapter but you got a chance to know what Harry was thinking. :)

So, we hope you enjoyed this chapter and watch out for the next one! Maybe, we can update again later :)

Ina and Cath xx

Oh, wait, dont forget to VOTE, FAN AND GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK! x