Chapter 12

Aurora's POV

The day after the Sleepover.....

It was the showing of one of my awaited movies, The Avengers. I called Tyler to see if he was available so we could watch the movie together. The dork that I am I asked him to dress as a character in the movie. I myself had prepared for this, I dressed myself as Black Widow.

Tyler and I spent almost every minute together. There were also rumors that I replaced Harry for Tyler but we ignored it. Our friendship was getting stronger and stronger everyday. Harry didnt mind talking to me he was always busy stuffing his face into Alexis' mouth. Ugh, I'm imagining their faces right now. Snap out of it, Aurora!

I heard my doorbell ring and I quickly ran downstairs and wore my black boots cause I didnt have those irritating high heels that hurt as hell so I decided on wearing my boots. I was shocked at Tyler's costume then I began laughing and said.

"All green? You dont look like the Hulk, Tyler, you look like a leprechaun!" I was laughing my ass out when he whined like a baby. "I should have changed, Aurora! Now, I look silly! Ugh, why did I agree to this?'' I cupped my hands in his face because he looked kinda sad as I was laughing at him. I am so mean. ''Tyler, I was joking. Of course, you dont look like a leprechaun! You have those muscles that looks like, I dont even know what it looks like. Ha, you look handsome, Tyler, dont put yourself down," I said as I was staring right into his blue eyes.

He smiled and held my waist protectively, "You dont look too bad yourself," he said as he checked me out head to toe. I laughed at the attitude he was showing. He was leaning towards me and I think he's going to kiss me! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Wait, calm down, Aurora. I havent had my first kiss yet, I always wanted Harry to be my first, but I guess he's not going to be the one anymore. So, I leaned in too.

His lips pressed against mine it was a short but sweet kiss but the thing is, it had no sparks. I didnt feel like I was in heaven, I just, I felt normal. We pulled away and he said, "I'm sorry." He looked down as his cheeks flush pink. "Its okay, I kissed back, right?" "Uhm, yeah. But, maybe you dont feel the same." "Feel what?" "I like you, Aurora and I want you to be....."

Harry's POV

"What you do that for?!" 

"For not telling me the truth!"

"I didn't lie to you," I said in a lower voice. Well, she kind of had a point, but I didnt lie to her I just didnt tell her a tiny detail.

"Oh, dont you play innocent with me Harry! Why were you outside the school? Where did you go?" She's too bossy sometimes, its kind of a turn off. But, I still think I love her. I gotta be strong in this relationship for this to work out. The last thing that I want to happen is Alexis breaking up with me. So, I told her the truth.

"I was suppose to walk Aurora home because she wasnt feeling right bu-" She cut me off, ugh.

"YOU WHAT?!" 

"Will you please listen to me?! I want this relationship to work and you need to work with me too."

"Continue then," she said ending with an 'umph' sound. 

"But, we fought and I dont want to talk to her anymore." For now, I thought to myself.

"Well, that's more like it," she said. 

"So, uhm. Wanna watch a movie tomorrow, Babe?" 

"What movie?"

"You know, the Avengers." 

"Uh, whats that?" WHAT?! SHE DOESNT KNOW THIS MOVIE?! WAS SHE STUCK IN A COFFIN FOR CENTURIES?! I wanted to say that but instead I said.

"Uh, its a movie where all the Marvel superheroes are being teamed up. You know like, Iron Man, The Hulk, Captain America, Bla-" She cut me off again.