Chapter 8

HARRYS POV

I woke up with the sun streaming down my face. Ahhh, Mondays.

Wait, its Monday, another day with Alexis!

Wait, Aurora, I’m never gonna spend some time with her again.

After what I said, she’s never going to forgive me.

I changed into my uniform and went downstairs. 

‘Morning, mum,’ I said as I kissed her cheek.

‘Oh, don’t play sweet with me.’

‘Huh? What did I do?’

‘Oh, don’t you play innocent with me.’ 

‘You know what you did, Harry.’ This must be serious.

‘You broke Aurora’s heart by choosing that girl you only dated for 2 days!

Harry, you spent almost all your freaking life with Aurora, how could you?!’ 

‘Oh,’ was all I can say.

I cant forgive myself either but life is full of decisions and Alexis was my priority at the moment.

‘Im, going to go now. I’m going to be late.’ 

Mum didn’t respond she was still mad.

Aurora was like a daughter to her.

She even asked me if I didn’t have plans on marrying her so it would be legal for her to call her, her daughter. My mum’s crazy, I know.

Why would I want to marry my sister? Its, its weird, you know? 

As I walked down the street I noticed at the newstand a coverpage of a couple.

I wish that would've been me and Alexis.

It was about the new carnival in town. As I got closer I familiarized the faces.

IS THAT? NO. WAIT. IT IS. It was Aurora and who was that guy again?

Oh yes Tyler! Aurora was resting her head on Tyler's shoulders. I suddenly felt a pang in my chest,

she vowed not to go in a carnival without me. I paid the newspaper and went to school. Grumpy.

As soon as I reached the hallways I saw Aurora and Tyler talking with eah other smiling and laughing.

Alexis wasn;t here yet so I could talk to Aurora.

"AURORA!" I yelled she turned back at me with her face shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AURORA'S POV

"AURORA!" i heard someone yell I turned back to see Harry. I was quite a bit shocked actually.

"Excuse me Tyler" giving him an apologetic smile "It's fine" he said still smiling.

Harry grabbed my wrist and I saw he was kindof angry.

"What?" I said   he shoved a paper in my face. 

"WHAT IS THAT?" Harry almost yelled.

I saw the picture of me and Tyler the time when I was dizzy.

"Well, that's a picture of Tyler and me at the carnival" stating the obvious

"I thought you vowed that you'd not go to any carnival without me?!" he responded with more anger

"THIS IS REALITY HARRY! PROMISES ARE BROKEN! WHY ARE MAKING THIS SEEM LIKE I AM THE BAD ONE?!"  I shouted holding back my tears

"BECAUSE YOU LIED!" Harry never was this with me. My heart sank at the thought.

"I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIED! WHO WAS THE ONE BREAKING THE PROMISE THAT HE'D ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF ME?!, WHEN I NEEDED YOU. AND TO THINK I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE STILL FEELING DIZZY TO CHECK IF YOU WERE OKAY, AND WAS SHOUTED TO GET OUT!"

"JUST. FUDGE HARRY! WHY ARE YOU EVEN BOTHERING TO TALK TO ME? YOUR MISS PERFECT TOLD YOU NOT TO. BESIIIDES! YOU TOOK HER SIDE!" Tears were now streaming down my face

"Auror-" Harry seemed to calm down now

"NO DON'T GIVE ME A REASON TO MAKE ME COME BACK RUNNING TO YOU AGAIN. AND IF SHE EVER BREAKS UP WITH YOU. DON'T BOTHER RUNNING TO ME BECAUSE I'M NOT GONNA BE WAITING FOR YOU WITH OPEN ARMS COMFORTING YOU WHICH I HAD TO DO FOR THE PAST WHOLE YEARS! YOU'VE NEVER THOUGHT HOW'D I FEEL!"

I quickly ran away Harry was about to run to me but thankfully the bell rang. We werent even in the same class for the first subject.. only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda dramatic? :) Anyways here is Chapter 8! Will put chapter 9 later!

Aren't we good? Updating like more than once ;)))

Comment, Rate and Fan us!

Ina and Cath xx