Chapter 10

Aurora's POV

I shouldn't have said that but when I said it, I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I guess that was the line that I wanted to say ever since I li- lo- li- loved him? Do I really love him? After the things he did to me? Am I that in love? 

I walked home alone now that Harry went back to school. No matter what he does I still love him, what does this mean? I'm confused. For a 16 year old, do you normally feel this way? I guess NOT. Maybe its puppy love but I cant see myself dating puppies. Ha, kidding! Maybe its just a crush but it seems more. Agh, I gotta stop thinking like this. 

I got home safely and went up the stairs to my room. Mum and Dad wasnt here because they had work. I think they're not here for the week. They mentioned something about this young artist in Dublin? I think it was Dublin. I dont mind actually, I got used to it already but I dont complain I know that my parents love me as much as I love them. Who would go all around the world just to work? Loving parents. Yes, unlike most teenagers, I love my parents, they are the best.

Now, moving on. 

I couldnt help but stare at the picture of me and Harry when we were 13. It was a picture of me and Harry having a cake fight, it was a stolen picture but my mother insisted to frame it because it was the only picture of us together that I didnt cover my face. We looked so happy in this picture, I just want to go back to the time that I was the only one he talked to. I wanted to go back to the time that he didnt have any interest towards girls. I want to go back to the time that I wasnt inlove with him. I want to go back to the time that all things were normal between us. But, unfortunately, scientist havent made those yet. 

AAAGH, why am I this unlucky? What did I do? 

Harry's POV

There was a pang in my chest when she said those words. ''YOU'RE HEARTLESS HARRY!" Those words came out of her own mouth, I didnt expect her to say that. Why did she say that? Am I selfish around her? No, I give her my time, my love, my everything, I guess? She's such a ugh, I cant find a word. 

I must forget her. I dont want to be her bestfriend anymore. But, I still love her as my sister, I'll just avoid her then. 

Buzzz Buzzz

I got a text, it was from Alexis. 

''WHY DID YOU GO AFTER AURORA?! I THOUGHT THIS PROBLEM WAS CLEARED!''

Shoot, how'd she know?

''Im so sorry, Alexis. I was just worried? Please, forgive me. It will never happen again and besides, were not friends anymore. Please understand," I replied.

''Where the hell are you, Harry?'' I didnt reply to that, I dont want her to know that I followed Aurora home. So, I just ignored the text.

I entered the school gates again and saw Alexis taapping her foot impatiently. Ooooh, Harry, you're in big trouble.

I walked closer to her then, SLAAAAP! WTF?! 

*******************************

Hellooooo, there! :) We're doing our very best to update as soon as we can, hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)

Dont forget to FAN, VOTE and COMMENT! ;)

Thank you for those who supported us, we hope you continue with that cause we promise that we wont let you down! :)

Next chapter coming :)))

Cath xx :>