Chapter 21

Aurora's POV

Its the first day of our relationship, I'm kinda new at this lovey-dovey with Harry cause I kinda spent all my life being his bestfriend and part winggirl if thats even a word. Oh well, but I'm loving this kind of relationship, being with the one you truly love. Yes, love, I'm not afraid to say it, I'm proud of it.

I was busy packing all day while Harry and Blake was still sleeping in my room. Yes, we canceled our camping because we might be eaten by bears, yes, it was in our backyard but we never know....Back to the point, I was busy packing in our kitchen when I felt two strong but soft hands wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder.

"Good Morning, Auz." He said with his husky morning voice.

"Hmmm, morning? More like afternoon!" I joked.

"You sure? Its still 1 pm and thats morning for me." 

"Well, if you keep up with this then... then..." I stuttered unsure of what consequence to say.

"Then what? We wont have babies?!" He asked shocked. Did he just say babies?! I was shocked at his reply and paused for about a minute until I felt lips crash into mine. "You're so cute!" He said pinching my nose when he pulled away. I giggled then continued what I've started.

"Soooo, Im hungry," Harry said. By his voice, I knew he was pouting. 

"We dont have a burner anymore so, wanna grab lunch out?" I asked. I forgot about lunch, I was too busy packing.

"Alright, I'll change then wake Blake up. Be back in a few." He said standing from the kitchen counter then ran upstairs.

Harry ran back downstairs then fixed his shirt followed by Blake who was coming her hair. 

"Soo, where we eating?" Blake said excitedly. She's always hungry. One time, we went out to play tennis but then the court was closed so we went to eat. We didnt even get the chance to play but she was hungry like a hyena! First, she ate two hotdogs then we went walking for a short time then she got hungry again then ate another three. She's always hungry but never goes fat! Is she human? No, she's not. She's my alien. 

"You're always hungry, huh?" I joked.

"Food is my life!" She exclaimed dramatically. "Too bad I cant marry it." She pouted. Oh, this child!

We went out for Mcdonalds then went back to my house considering I only got two more hours then London, yeeey! Note the sarcasm, please. Its still bugging me though, being with Harry for one day then I leave him. Its not like I want to, I just need to. If he loves me like I do, he'll sacrifice, right? 

Right after we arrived, I started packing the last boxes then after 10 minutes, I was done. Blake left 5 minutes ago because her mom called her. We said our goodbyes and promised to Skype everyday. Harry was playing with my iPad in the living room so I decided to join him since I was done and I needed to spend my last few minutes with him.

"Hey." I choked out.

"Hi." He said sadly knowing that I would leave him for a couple more minutes. 

"I'm sorry." I said wiping the tear that escaped from my eye.

"You dont need to be sorry, its not your fault." He said putting my iPad to sleep and faced me. 

"Its just, I dont want to leave you, you must know that." I said looking at my feet avoiding his gaze.

"Look at me, Auz." He demanded so I looked up trapped in his green orbs."I know you dont, I dont want to even. But you need to go there, its not safe for you to live here alone but I would consider living with you, though. But, its also not safe for your mom to live there alone in a new and unfamilar place. Do this for your mom, Auz. She doesnt want anything but your future. Dont worry about me, I'll be in your laptop screen every night. I will text you every minute and I will call you everyday just to hear your voice. I love you, Auz and I know that this will work." I was speechless at every word he said, it was so sweet and it made me feel loved. I couldnt say anything but nodded. He kissed me and gave me those sparks and butterflies, again. It always appeared whenever we kissed, it never went away. It felt right.