Chapter Ten

Cielo

Where on the planet earth is she taking me? We're almost at the end of this crowded place! Still, she doesn't want to spill it!

"Nagger, can you please tell me what kind of place you want to go?!"

She just looks at me, this girl is crazy!

Last evening I wanted her to be with me but now, she's getting into my nerves! I bought her some signature clothes but she refuses it! And now she wanted to go to a place that I didn't know that exist.

"For your information, Cielo. My name is Rara Emprey kaya wag mo ko matawag tawag na nagger!"

I just smirk at her. Who cares? I can call her what ever I want.

"Dito! Dito! Tigil mo." She's pointing out outside.

What is this place?

"Hey, Honey."

She squint her eyes, "Cielo, isa pang honey mo ay uupakan kita!" I smirked at her.

......

"Honey."

"Hay nako! Shut up, Cielo!" She just rolled her eyes.

I bite my lips trying not to laugh but god, she's so cute when she's mad.

"Wag kang kumagat labi diyan... " She said then look away.

"Why, Honey?"

"Shut up, Cielo! Last na yan isa pang honey magkukulay honey ka!" I stop when she raised her hand. I shrugged her off.

"Whatever! So, nasaan ba tayo? There are too many people out there and I think it's dangerous."

"Hindi yan! Tara na."

I have no choice but to follow her. We alighted and started walking around. Everyone is shouting and calling everybody to buy their products. Mayroon pang nakalagay na signage na 'bedshit' I don't want to laugh but I can't help it. I look at my side to let Rara see that crazy signage but she's not here.

"Rara?" I look around but she's nowhere to be found. Damn it! Nawala bigla si Rara sa tabi ko. Bakit ba kasi dito pa ang gusto niyang lugar!

Wait, it's getting more crowded! I hate crowded places like this! I keep myself calm and try to find Rara again. Maybe I should go back to the car.

"Rara!" 

I went back to where we came from, around the car but still I can't find her.

"Rara!"

I heard someone shouting and there was a commotion. I tried to get near them just to check if Rara's is there.

"Wala akong paki kung lalaki ka!" My eyes went wide when I heard that voice.

Shit! It's Rara!

I ran as fast as I could from the group of people and no doubt, it's Rara and she's fighting with... a gangster.

"Rara!" I shouted but these damn people! Can you let me pass through?!

"Magnanakaw ka! Ibalik mo sa akin yang pera ko! Nalaglag ko yan tapos pinulot mo at inangkin mo pa! Akin na yan!" She's shouting against the man. It's just a piece of money, Rara! 

"Bakit ikaw lang ba may 500 sa pinas? Gago ka pala akin to!" the tattoed man all over his body smirking at Rara.

Come on now, Rara! Just let go of that piece of shit! At nasaan na ba ang mga pulis dito?! Naiinis na ako sa nangyayari at sa ginagawa ni Rara.