NOT AN UPDATE (Sorry :'( )

Dear all Cheated readers,

To start off just want to say sorry about this, I know I hate it when writers do this but I just thought you should know whats taking the next chapter so long. Sorry to any smartphone and iPod/iPad/IPhone users who might have gotten excited that this was anew chapter.

I'm so sorry about the late upload. I've been trying really hard to write but it's just jot coming to me :( I've finally decided that Lucie and Lou deserve a little happiness after all the drama ive put them through and i have something really sweet planned out for them but due to my current romantic 'situation' I can't write any lovey dovey stuff right now. I broke up with my boyfriend who I've been with for a while and if that didn't make me feel any worse I also recently had a really bad falling out with a one of my best friends and some of the stuff said has left me feeling really down.

I completely understand if I piss some people off (I seem to be doing a lot of that lately) but please bear with me. I should have the next chapter up within the next week hopefully :( I'm sorry if anyone gets frustrated and if you feel the need to send some hate, un-fan, anything- trust me I really deserve it.

Really sorry, please don't hate me,

Natalie x