Chapter 16

OMG! WE REACHED OVER 10000 READS AND 117 VOTES! *happy dance* I'm beyond words of how grateful an amazed I am! That you ALL so much for reading, fanning and voting! It mean soo much!

Im sooo sorry about the late upload exams have been crazy all week and I've barely had enough time to sleep let alone write! I pinky promise as soon as the school finishes I will upload as often as possible!

So hope you enjoy :D

Love ya loads xx

****************************************************************************************************************************

It had been about 3 days since the disaster of telling her brother and the others about her and Louis' relationship and things still hadn't brightened up in Lucie's life.

It had been a few hours after Harry had angrily stormed out before he returned, still seething, and he simply went straight his room, which he was still yet to leave. Lucie felt herself cursing her home. All the bedrooms had their own on-suite bathroom, so he didn't have to leave for that. However luckily for Lucie, Harry didn't have any means of getting food. Lucie knew that would be where her brother would crack. He needed to eat. Lucie thanked her lucky stars that Simon had granted the boys a few days off to 'Sort out their issues'. Apparently he couldn't have the band going round doing interviews and shows if there was obvious tension between the biggest bromance.

"What you thinking bout?" Lucie heard a voice ask from behind her, snapping her from her sad thoughts.

She quickly span around to see Louis leaning against one of the walls smirking mischievously.

"Were you thinking about my hawt body?" He continued, exaggerating dramatically in a hope to lighten the tense mood that had filled the small room.

"Oh, so you think you have a hot body?" Lucie joked.

"Yep, and you know it." he winked.

"Oh do I?" Lucie teased.

"Yep." he replied smirking again before leaning down again and pulling her close to him, their lips instantaneously meeting. "And you love it." he pulled back and whispered against her ear wrote leaning down and kissing her again.

Rustling sounded from outside the door and, almost at the speed of lightening, Louis shot back and quickly looked behind him. The pair stood in silence as Louis tried to work out where the sound came from. When no one appeared Louis slowly turned back, blushing.

"Sorry..."

"You do know we don't have to hide right? They do know now...." Lucie teased with a slight smirk on her face.

"It still feels so strange, you know? Being able to be together...not having to hide." Louis said blushing slightly and awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"A good strange." Lucie smiled up at the older boy, before leaning up slightly and gently kissing Louis on the lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Lucie replied

Louis leaned down and quickly captured Lucie's lips in his again. Lucie felt sparks tingling up her spine as they gently kissed. Louis was right- it did feel strange to be together like this without having to hide, but it was a good strange. Lucie reached up and laid her hand gently in Louis' hair pulling him closer while Louis carefully laid his hands on her waist.

Suddenly, a loud crash made the pair jump apart. They looked up with wide eyes to the two culprits who had badly hidden smiles on their faces.

"Well, well, well...what do we have here? Don't let us distract you, we were just about to go." Zayn joked from next to Niall, winking at the pair.