Chapter 12

AUTHORS NOTE!

OMG! I have over 2000 reads! Thank you guys for all your amazing support and encouragement! You really make writing a pleasure!

Dedicated to MissJamieKing for being such amazing support and always giving me great feedback :D

enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~~

Louis stayed in his exact position unable to move. Shock flowed through his veins like electricity holding him in place. So all this time he had been wrong? This was Lucie's big secret? The man he had cursed all this time for stealing the girl he loved...The man he had hated for knocking up Lucie and then not being brave enough to show himself had been him all this time? Had this been the reason Lucie had lied about Zayn being the father? To protect him?

He stared up, his blue eyes meeting her beautiful green eyes, identical to his best friend's, in shock.

"I-I-It's mine?" Louis stuttered

"Yeah, remember my 18th?" she said with a sad smile.

He also regarded that memory with a sad smile. That had been their last night of true perfection before...he had ruined it. Before he had hurt her so much he still shuddered at the thought. However as he thought of that night he could only think of their fight before the party. He could only think of Lucie's fears about the tour...

FLASHBACK:

"Louis! Think of all the girls you'll meet! They'll throw themselves at you!" Lucie Practically screamed at Louis.

"Why does it matter what they do?!" he shouted back. "I love you!"

"any of them would be better for you than me! You can't even be seen in public with me alone!"

"Do you not trust me? Is that it? Do you think that the second you're gone I'll be with someone else?"

"It's not you I don't trust! It's the fans!"

"If you can't trust me to control myself around them, after all this...then maybe we should just finish this now." Louis said with venom in his voice.

"you know what? Maybe you're right." Lucie replied sadly.

"Fine."

"Fine."

Louis watched as Lucie walked out of the door and roughly slammed it shut behind her.

END OF FLASHBACK

Little did they know Lucie had been right the whole time, Louis thought to himself. A few days after he had left he met Meghan. Sure, She may have been beautiful, with her long brown hair and soft skin, but Louis couldn't understand what had gone through his mind to betray Lucie the way he did. Meghan wasn't even worth half of Lucie yet she had convinced him to betray her.

"Lou..." she began, interrupting his self hating thoughts.

"I'm sorry...I just...I just...I need some time to think about this" Louis said getting up and stepping back a few steps.

Louis' heart broke as he looked at her hurt expression. He could see the tears shimmering in her soft green eyes. All he wanted was to move forwards, closer towards her and pull her into a tight embrace and never let go. But how could he? How could he after...this?

"Sure." She said wiping the tear in her eye away. "I'll just go..." she said grabbing her coat and standing up.

"NO!" Louis shouted. He saw Lucie flinch at his loud voice. "Sorry, please stay. I just need to go and think about this. I'll be back soon. Please stay..." he repeated.