Chapter 8

Lucie sat on her bed casually flicking through her favourite gossip magazine. The boys had all gone out for a little while so the house was completely empty.

Well that was until she heard the loud slam of the door as someone entered.

"Harry? Is that you?"

No answer

"Zayn?"

Nothing

Lucie sat in silence as someone walked up the stairs and headed towards her room. She sat up and quickly ran and grabbed a lamp incase it was some random guy who was about to attack her.

The door opened and Lucie quickly swung out the lamp trying to hit the intruder. The man caught it and spun around to stare at her his blue eyes blazing.

Well at least it wasn't a random guy.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" Lucie asked slowly as she lowered the lamp.

"Well I heard the most interesting news and I just wanted to share it" Louis said sarcastically as he leant against the door.

Lucie looked at him confused.

"Apparently you are expecting." Louis continued.

Lucie stopped breathing. How did he find out?! Had Harry told him? Liam? Right now she dismissed all angry thoughts about who had told him and only had one worry.

Had he worked it out?

She had spent the conversation referring to a guy who had left her, who she couldn't tell Harry about. Had he put the pieces together?

"Who told you?" Lucie asked sadly.

"What does that matter?! You're pregnant with another guys baby and I had to find out from someone else!"

Lucie looked at him confused. So he hadn't worked it out?

"it's none of your business."

"NONE OF MY BUSINESS? It's completely my business if my gir- I mean, if you are pregnant with one of my 'best' mate's baby!"

"What?" Lucie asked stunned.

"I know it's Zayn's, Lucie!" Louis shouted.

So he knew, but not the whole story? He thought the baby was Zayn's. At this point Lucie was angered by his reaction. Who did he think he was? Even though she wanted to set him straight and tell him it want Zayn's, who did he think he was trying to tell her what to do with her life?

"Like I said it's none of your business." Lucie said calmly.

"But ZAYN MALIK of all people?! He doesn't love you! Not the way I do!"

"And what way is that? Last time I checked, if you loved someone you didn't CHEAT ON THEM!" Lucie shouted back at him

"Look please, I'm sorry about what I did and I regret it everyday. You don't need to use Zayn to get back at me." Louis pleaded holding Lucie's hand.

Lucie slapped him hard across the face.

"Get over yourself! Not everything Is about you! You lost ANY part in my life the second you slept with that girl!" Lucie shouted back unable to control her anger anymore. "You're such a hypocrite! You can sleep with whoever you want but the second I move on it's a big problem?!"

Lucie turned around ready to walk out, unable to withstand another minute of this.

Suddenly she felt Louis grab hold of her wrist and he spun her back around, pulling her against her chest. Louis leaned down and captured Lucie's lips with his. He ran his hands in her hair and pulled her closer if they was even possible. His lips hungrily attacked hers and they kissed ferociously.

Lucie kissed back without any hesitation. Every part of her was screaming to move away, push him away and make a run for it. Yet there was that part of her that refused. That part of her that told her to hold him close and never let go again.

Only one thought stopped her and forced her to angrily pull away.

"Stop! You have a girlfriend!" Lucie said angrily after she had managed to detach herself from Louis.

"I don't care about her" Louis said as he tried pulling her back.

Lucie felt her heart drop as she processed his words.

"Is that what you thought about me when you were with the other girl?" Lucie replied her voice dropping.

Louis took a step back from her with a small frown on his face.

"I don't care about how you feel about her. I'm not going to be that girl." Lucie said softly.

"Luce, please..." Louis said one again trying to pull her closer.

"Just Leave Louis." Lucie said looking down to the cream carpet.

Louis looked at her, hurt clear in his eyes. However as soon as it appeared it was quickly replaced by anger.

"Fine. I hope you and Zayn are very happy together." Louis spat before turning away and storming out of her room.

Lucie stood and waited until she heard the loud slam of the door and her legs gave out and she fell to the floor. Tears fell heavily from her eyes and she sobbed loudly. Everytime she blinked the look of pure anger on Louis' face was etched into her eyelids.

She wanted with all her heart to tell Louis that Zayn wasn't the father of her child, that he was. Yet she had been so caught up in her anger she lost all control of her words.

When she had calmed down enough, Lucie picked herself up off the floor and walked out of her room. She knew Harry would be home anytime soon but she just needed some alone time, so she opened the front door and walked into the already dark street and ran as fast as she could from the house into the dark night.

----------------------------------------------------------