Chapter 9

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE:

I HAVE GONE THROUGH SOME OF THE CHAPTERS AND NOTICED SOME MISTAKES SO THEY WILL BE FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE WHOLE OF THE STORY SO FAR HAS BEEN WRITTEN ON MY IPHONE (STUPID AUTOCORRECT!) SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!

ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! IT REALLY HELPS AND INSPIRES ME TO UPLOAD MORE OFTEN!

ENJOY!

******************************************************************************************************************

Harry stood by the door of Lucie's room gently knocking on the wooden door. When he had arrived home the night before he had found Lucie's room empty.

He was completely unsure how to react. He had no idea what it was like around pregnant girls. Did they need time on their own? Had she gone for a hospital appointment that she hadn't told him about? However when he had woken up this morning to see that she was still gone, the fear really settled in.

"Hey Harry! Lucie!" a voice shouted from downstairs.

Harry looked down the stairs to see his 4 best friends smiling and waving up at him.

"You alright Haz?" Niall asked worried.

"Lucie's missing." Harry said, the worry clear in his voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucie walked along the road completely trapped in the confusing thoughts that clouded her mind.

Anger bubbled up in her as she thought of Louis. How dare he say all those things to her? He was the one who cheated if he didn't remember, not her. Did he think that she didn't have the right to be happy after him?

She knew that there was nothing between her and Zayn but when Louis accused her of Zayn being the father of her child, she only saw red and couldn't control the angry words that had spilled from her mouth like a waterfall.

She brushed her hand against her stomach. It would be another 7 months until she would meet the child growing with her and that was the only thing keeping her going. All this would be worth it when she finally would get to meet her beautiful son or daughter. She still had no idea if she was going to tell Louis or not, but she promised herself and her child one thing. They would have a mother that loved them unconditionally and irrevocably for as long as she lived.

Lucie felt a sudden burst of dizziness overcoming her. Lucie grabbed onto a pole next to her holding on with all her strength. Suddenly her legs gave out from underneath her and she toppled to the floor. Her eyes flickered for a moment and then closed as she was enveloped by darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been nearly an hour since Harry had explained the situation to his 4 best mates. They had decided to sit down and wait just incase Lucie arrived but there was still no sign of her.

"She was defiantly home last night. I called her to tell her I couldn't come visit." Zayn spoke up.

"She's been gone all night?!" Niall practically yelped in fear.

Harry nodded. "I've already called Kait and Dani, she's not at either of their places. I have no idea where she could be."

"Mabye we should look around the town or hospital. Mabye something happened with the..." Liam said suddenly stopping.

"Ok we all spilt up. Me and Liam look around the hospital and go check out Kait's and Dani's again. Louis and Zayn can go have a look around the town and Niall you can stay here incase he comes back." Harry said.