The Wedding

HIIIIIIIIIIII AGAIN!!!

Long time no post/see/talk/write (ya know what I mean...) :D

After a lot of convincing/ bullying/ intimidating from a certain CoolBeans808 I've decided im going to write this final chapter, so fan her!!! This also is a sorry for not having any form of decent writing skills or imagination and not creating a sequel for Cheated (IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!) so I've decided to write the next popular request...Loucie's wedding!!!!

Enjoy xx

~Talia

####################################################################################

The sun shone brightly in the skies of a July warmed London and somewhere in the mass of winding streets, a young brunette girl stared at herself, nervously, in the mirror. Her deeply red coloured hair had been abandoned and its natural colour had taken over.She ran her hands through her beautifully organised hair, careful not to mess up the carefully placed curls that framed her pale face. Taking a deep breath she stepped away from the mirror, rubbing her hands together in a futile attempt to get rid of the nervous butterflies that flew around her stomach.

"Luce! What's taking so long in there?" She heard her best friend Kaitlyn call out.

"Yeah, Lucie!" Her other friend, Monica, chimed in. "You can't be late to your own wedding!"

Lucie snapped herself out of her daydream, realizing that if she didn't get a move on she would be late indeed.

"I'm coming. Calm yourselves!" Lucie shouted back to them.

Unlocking the bathroom door, Lucie tentatively stepped out of the room before Monica and Kaitlyn quickly grabbed her and dragged her out into the bathroom where the dress bag lay unzipped. Lucie eyed the beautiful dress nervously- today would finally be the day she would be putting it on and walking down the aisle toward her soon-to-be husband.

"About freaking time!" Kaitlyn called exasperated.

"Sorry, sorry." Lucie repeated.

"You should be! We only have some much time to make you look good. We need as much time as we can get." Monica replied playfully, winking at the younger girl.

Forty minutes and a lot of shouting, arguing and teasing later, Lucie was stood fully dressed and looking shocked in the mirror. The dress was quite simply beautiful. It was a simple design with some bits of the material folding over each other before it flowed out gently until it reached the bottom. The only decoration was the small diamonds that lay on her left hip. Out of all the dresses she'd looked for, and there was a lot, this was the only one she felt had really captured her attention and suited her perfectly.

"Gorgeous!" Monica beamed.

"Stunning!" Kaitlyn praised.

Lucie turned and examined their bridesmaid's dresses. Their dresses were a light blue and rested just above their knees. Lucie had allowed the girls to choose their own dresses and even she was impressed how beautiful their choices were.

"You guys look amazing." Lucie said, smiling.

"Oh honey, we know. You best hope we don't outshine you." Monica replied, sassily.

Rolling her eyes, Lucie laughed and shook her head. The group continued to laugh and joke even as the women who were doing their makeup scolded them. It was another twenty minutes until all three girls were finished and ready, and Lucie was glad to be out of the clutches of the make-up artists as they poked and prodded her with their endless brushes and other equipment.