Chapter 5

It was the 29th August, aka Liam's 18th birthday. Lucie and Danielle had decided to throw a big party for him. Thye had decided to throw it at Lucie and Harry's as it was the biggest and it was the place where all of the boys including Liam, most of the time, Practically lived. They had managed to convince the boys to keep it a complete secret and that was the part they all knew especially Niall and Louis would struggle with. Niall had a habit of letting secrets out without even realising and well Lucie knew that no one completely trusted Louis to keep a secret after what happened after a X-Factor appearance when he all but told the world Harry and Caroline were together.

Everyone was gathered all around the room chatting happily awiating Liam to arrive.

All the boys had brought their current girlfriends along with them. Harry had brought a girl who he had met a week ago called Kaitlyn. Lucie really liked Kait. She was a sweet yet bold girl who was one of the few who managed to still want to be with Harry even after the death threats came piling in. Zayn had brought his girlfriend Perrie Edwards. They had met when Zayn and the boys were doing a z-factor perfromance and Perrie was from one of the bands competing. Niall was with a young girl called Adrianna. She was pretty much the female version of Niall. She had soft brown hair that went to her sholders and pretty blue eyes. Louis even came with a girl. No one really knew who she was and it was the first time anyone, even the boys had met her.

Lucie stood in the darkness, leaning against the wall. It had been a week since she had discovered she was pregnant and the idea still terrified her. She absentmindedly ran her hadnd over her stomach. She could feel the small bump already forming and frowned slightly. It wasn't the fact that soon she would no longer be able to dismiss the idea of preganacy as a bad dream, on the contary she was beginning to fall in love with the little thing inside her. She was simply fearful of the day she would no longer be able to hide it. So far Zayn had reluctantly remained truthful to his word and hadn't told anyone.

"Why the sad face Luce?" Lucie heard a voice say from above her.

She looked up to see Niall looking at her with a worried expression on his face.

"Nothing, just thinking."

"Want a Jelly bean?" Niall said fishing a packet of jelly beans from his pocket.

Lucie laughed for the first time in what felt like a long time. It was refreshing.

"Yes, I would like a jelly bean." Lucie said smiling at Niall.

"Too bad they're all mine!" Niall said running off.

Lucie laughed before running off after him. When she caught up she jumped on his back reaching for the jelly beans. Niall kept trying to get Lucie off but she wouldnt let go.

"What are you two doing?" Someone said from behind them.

Niall turned around with Lucie still on his back and they stood face to face with Harry and his girlfriend, Kaitlyn. They stared at the two of us trying to look serious but it failed and they ended up bursting into laughter.

"She's trying to steal my jelly beans!" Niall cried.

"He won't share!" Lucie shouted back.

"It's rude to steal!"

"It's rude not to share!"

"Ok, ok both of you!" Harry said catching their attention. "I've decided that neither of you can have the jelly beans...they're mine!" he contininues before running away.

After a few more minutes of chasing eachother they all gave up and Niall reluctantly shared with Lucie, Harry and Kaitlyn.

"Everyone quiet! They're here!" A voice called out.