Chapter 18

*Lays hand dramatically on forehead falls to the floor fanning myself*

You guys are amazing! 20600 reads and 221 Votes! You rock! When we reached 200 votes I swear I forgot how to breath for a minute!

Dedicated to jessie69xoxo for suggesting a Extraordinharry story and making me laugh! X make sure to read it! Tell me about more stories guys! The ones you have suggested so far are absolouis Brilliam! Dedications available for ones I love!

Still hoping someone can help with a mix name for Louis and Lucie- so please SOMEONE HELP!

*About to pass out again from happiness*

Love you guys!

*Faints*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The interview continued and Louis remained smiling the whole time. It felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. There were absolutely no secrets anymore. He and Lucie were out for everyone to see but that didn't scare Louis in the slightest- if anything he simply felt more proud he could admit she was his publicly.

"And that's all we have for tonight! Thank you boys for being such great guests and we hope to see more to you again!" Marie concluded smiling happily at the exclusive she had gotten.

"Thank you for having us!" The band chorused in unison.

"Join us next week when we'll be having Rising star Ed Sheeran! but until then...Goodbye!"

Seconds after Marie had finished the cameras began to shut off and the boys all stood up, thanking her and giving her a quick hug before they were led away back to hair and make up to get out of the clothes they had been supplied and change into more comfortable outfits.

"Well...that was...Wow..." Liam stated shocked when they were finally left alone in the dressing room.

"Well done Lou!" Zayn whooped giving Louis a proud hit on the shoulder.

"Thanks guys..." Louis mumbled slightly, still shocked he had done what he had.

"Louis!" A voice shouted and he looked up giving him just enough time to spot Lucie as she threw herself tightly into Louis' arms.

He chuckled slightly as he presses the younger girl tighter to him before giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"You ok?" Lucie asked hesitantly.

"Never better." Louis replied truthfully.

"you should be proud of your guy, lil red." Zayn joked, smirking. "he did great."

"I am." Lucie replied, her eyes not leaving Louis' for a second.

"Um...guys...hate to ruin the moment...but Management want to see us." Liam interrupted anxiously, staring Fearfully at his phone.

"What did they say?" Louis asked, his arms still wrapped gently around Lucie's waist.

Instead of replying, Liam simply handed Louis the phone. Anxiously, Louis reached out and grabbed the phone with shaking hands before reading 3 words that were enough to strike fear in the 20 year old's heart.

'GET HERE NOW!'

Louis looked up at the boys around him before his eyes settled on the young girl in front of him her expression similar to his.

"Louis whats going on?" Lucie asked half fearful, half confused.

Louis sighed and reluctantly filled Lucie in on the whole managerial situation. As he told the story he watched as his girlfriend's face grew paler and paler.