Chapter 20

OH MY LAWD!!! Chapter 20?! Thank you guys so much for making this story such a success and being so supportive! I mean 38 Votes and 28 Comments on the last chapter alone! That's unreal! Love you guys so much xx

Yes, this is quite a depressing chapter :( Sorry!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Harry! You know her! Where could she be? She took the car! Is there anywhere she would go?!" Louis asked his best friend frantically.

Louis paced back and forth frantically as he watched his best friend, staring blankly in front of him, deep in thought. Worst possible scenarios filled his mind about his little pregnant girlfriend. After an agonisingly long amount of time Harry lifted his gaze, his normally bright green eyes dull with sadness.

"Haz, where is she?" Louis repeated not ready for the wave of sadness that was about to wash over him when Harry finally answered.

"With our parents." Harry said suddenly,guilt suddenly flahing in his eyes.

Silence fell down on the group as they took in what Harry had said. It had been so long since they had all gone to see Harry and Lucie's parents. With the tour and all the drama that had surrounded the group, it had somehow managed to slip their minds. Guilt washed over them as they watched harry's face fall at the fact he had so easily forgotten his parents- even though he had once sworn it would never happen.

"We have to find her." Louis said, speaking up to break the awkward silence. "How far away is it?"

"They're back in Holmes Chapel so about...an hour and a half?" Harry replied.

"How can we get there? Luce took the car?" Zayn asked, his voice filled with as much worry as the others, for the safety of his best friend.

Louis thought for a moment. "We can use my mum's, I'm sure she'll let us borrow it!"

The boys all nodded at each other before racing back into the house. They skidded into the living room, ignoring all the others in the room as they stared worriedly at the group, simply running straight to Jay, Louis' mum.

"Mum, where's the car? We need to go!" Louis exclaimed.

"Oh God...Lou I'm so sorry! The car's battery died yesterday! That's why Mark and Felicite had to get the bus to go to the shops! The car's not getting fixed until Monday!" Jay said looking up sadly at her son.

Louis gripped his hair and pulled at the roots in frustration. He had hoped coming here could be the break he and Lucie had been so desperately hoping for but even minutes of peace was apparently too much to ask for.

"WHY WOULD SHE GO!?" Louis suddenly shouted as he slammed his hand against the table.

"Calm down Lou! I'll just call a taxi." Liam said trying to reassure the older boy before grabbing his phone and heading out of the room.

"Whoa! What's with the slamming?" a voice said from the door and the group looked up to see Lottie leaning against the wall with a smirk on her face- one that dropped the second she saw the sad expressions on everyone's faces. "What's going on? What happened?" she asked.

"Lucie's missing. She just left with the car and now we have no way of reaching her." Niall explained to the younger girl, expecting to see a worried expression similar to everyone else's yet he was surprised by the change in the younger girl's expression. Instead of Worry or Sadness, he saw a look none of them could have never expected...

Relief and Happiness.

"Missing?" Lottie laughed. "Geez, that girl really needs to know how to deal with criticism."