Terrified

-Austin-

To be completely honest Ivan terrified. Niall and I are planning a wedding without aNY of the girls approval. Hopefully my mom helps me. She out of anybody would know about wedding things.

Hailey walked in with Rose and my face lit up. "Give me my baby girl." I picked her up out of her car seat and held her up in the air. "You nervous about planning the wedding?" Ishe questioned sitting next to me. "Yea. I'm just worried I'm gonna make the wedding red, or niall will make it green." She began laughing. "That's what I said." I smiled and planted a kiss on her lips. "We are inviting some of your fans right?" She asked putting Roses binkie in her mouth. "Of course. We will have my manager put out sweepstakes and we can hhavea few winners and they can bring a friend or two." she nodded.

I rocked Rose back and forth and she fell asleep. "Youwant me to take her?" Hailey asked. "No I want to hold her." She smiled. "I'm gonna go hang out with Zayn." She kissed my cheek and excite the room.

Roses eyes opened a bit. She made a small gurggle noise. "You know, someday you are gonna be as beautiful as your mom, and you are gonna be as smart as her. I think you are pretty lucky.and maybe, just maybe you will get my pipes." She rustled a bit and began to cry.

I began singing softly to her and she began to yawn going back to sleep. "Hey honey." My mom walked in. "Hi momma." I smiled to her. She began crying. "Mom don't cry please." I said embarrassed. "You are just growing up faster then ever. Austin I am so proud of you. I love you." She kissed my forehead and I laid the baby down. Happy then walked in."Hey mama Mahone can I have a word with Austin?" My mom nodded and took the baby out.

She smiled at me."Hey Austin." She still had a smile plastered on her face." Hi Happy." I smiled awkwardly. "How ya doin?" She still gave me the same smile. "Good." I smiled back. "Good. I just wanted to tell you that if you hurt my sister.......I will hurt you...........BAD!" She said glaring at me."okay." I laughed a little scared. "I smell your fear Austin. Do NOT test me." I smiled. "OK I promise." she backed away a little bit. "Good. Bye Austin" she left the room and I was alone

Okay now I have 2 reasons to be afraid. The wedding, and happy possibly slicing my throat open.....its all good.....or not.

(Authors)

It sucks I know I am sorry but you needed an update cause I love you guys. Happy, you and Austin needed to have this talk f to have this talk for a longgggggggg time.