The love we share

-Hailey-

      I screamed Austin's name at the top of my lungs. "What are you doing!" I cried yanking the cords away from his hands and hugging him. I cried into his chest. "I dont know how much I can handle Hailey I just dont know." He said whimpering. "Its ok. I love you please dont do anything like this Austin ever!" He looked at me. He looked into my eyes and  I felt him staring into my soul. "You had sex  with Jake?" He questioned. "Yes. It was drunk mistake I didn't mean to." I cried  "It's ok. We all make mistakes." He said rubbing the back of my head. "I love you. Im sorry I left, Im sorry I cheated, Im sorry." He pulled away from me and kissed me passionately. "Now can I  see my baby?" I nodded and we walked to his car. Alex is taking his car home. 

      We got to jeff's and Austin and I walked inside. ""Hey Austin." Jeff smiled and looked to me. I gestured him to sit next to me and he did. "Austin and I are back together. You understand right?" He nodded. "He xan rreay you better." Austin pickd up the baby and smiled.  "Love you." He smiled. "I love you too." He looked at Jeff. "I was thinking you and Happy should come to my concert tomorrow night. We need to show the fans Rose and Happy.  You are the only one they really talk to." I smiled and hugged Jeff. "We cool?" He nodded and I got all of Roses stuff together.

(Authors note)

    Sorry it took a while. I love you guys. I feel like I have some fans lol. IM FREAKING FAMOUS.  lolz jk. anyways vore comment or hate me I dont really care <3 you

-Haileyyy