Him...

-Hailey-

      He stood there in front of my eyes. "Jason." My eyes burned. He was dangerous and Austin isn't here to save me now. "Shh. Hey baby. Long time no see." I gulped gripping my baby's stroller. "What are you doing in California?" He smiled. "I graduated high school and came here for college." He began walking up to me slowly sneaking his arm around his waist. "I know you wanted to have sex with me. I know you did!" He whispered brushing his lips against my hear. I shivered not liking the position he had me at. I begged for Austin to be here now. "Come on, why dont you come back to my dorm." I curved my lips together and cried slightly. "You had a baby?" I nodded. Not opening my eyes. "Maybe we can make one." He said sucking on my neck. A minute or so later he was holding the back of his neck. "HAPPY!" I yelled hugging her. "I am not letting that jack ass touch you. " She said picking up rose out of her stroller and I folded it up putting it in eher trunk. 

      We got into the car and drove up before he could get up. " Dont tell Austin Happy, PLEASE." I exagerated the please. "Allright I wont. But you cant keep that from him!" She said looking at me then the road. "I know." I said and then there was a silence. I know I had to tell Austin. But he would honestly kill Jason. 

     We pulled up to the mall, and went straight into david's bridal. "Hello we were looking for baby wedding dresses. " I said to the lady at the front. "Right down there to the right." She pointed and I thanked her with a smile. We looked at a lot of dresses. Some had color and some were white. I finally picked out a cute little pink dress that had a small flower on the waist. It came with a matching head band as well. "She is gonna look precious in that." Happy said smiling. "I know. Now lets go pick out our dresses. " She bit her lip. "I already have one piced out. I looked it up online and I am getting it today, so once weget your dress we should be ok." I nodded and she sat in a chair with Rose so I could pick mine out and try it on. I grabbed about 3 dresses to pick out of. The first one wwas a long silk dress. It was simple. It was long and had a beaded sweetheart neckline. The 2nd one was a mermaid dress. It went below my shoulder and the sleeves were lace. it ruffled at the bottom. It wasn't to much so I liked it. The third was a sort of ball gown. It looked like the dress Hillary Duff wore on A Cinderella Story. 

       I tried them all on but didnt like them as much as the second one. I walked out to the hall in the 2nd one and Happy gasped. "Oh my god it is GORGEOUS!" She said smiling. "Is it?" I said looking at the bottom. "Yes you need to get it." I smiled and nodded. "ok we are getting this one." She clapped and we went to pay for the dress. "Thank you." I said to the womanand Happy and I got in the car

      Happy dropped me off and she went home. I saw Austins car in the driveway and I knew he was here. I touched the spot on my neck where Jason sucked it. It hurt a bit and I knew there was a hicky. I held a phone up to my ear pretending to be talking to my mom. "Yes." I said opening to the revealing a happy Austin. "I held up my finger before he could talk. "Let me go talk to my mom and I'll be back down. Take Rose." I said and then ran upstairs. I closed the door and locked it. I searched in my luggage for a sweater and pulled out my magcon sweater Nash had sent me for my birthday. It covered my neck perfectly. I pulled some shhorts on and walked back downstairs. "Sorry my mom." I said kissing his cheek. "Its fine. Can you get me a water bottle?" I nodded and went into the kitchen getting him a water out of the fridge. I sat next to him as I handed it to  him. He kissed my cheek and began to go down to my neck. Oh shit! I pulled away, "What the heck?" he said. "Austin please not rightnow." I chewed my cheek. "No.. Whats wrong?" IHe said pulling me close to him. "Nothing. I said Nothing!" He gave me a suspicous look. I didnt want to meet his gaze. He pulled my sweater off my neck a bit and sighed. "What is that?" His voice shook. "N-nothing."  covered my hand on my neck. "Its a hicky! Are you cheating on me?!" I bit my lip. "Austin you know i'd never do that" I yelled. "Then who gave you the hicky?!" He ylled back. "Answer me!" He said a little louder. "JASON ok? Jason." I yelled then cried. He pulled me into a hug. "Im sorry I yelled. Did he do anything to you?" I shook my head. "I oughta kill him." e said, jaw clenched. "No Austin dont." He sighed. "I just dont want you geting hurt." He said cupping my cheek. "I love you." He said sighing. "I love you too." I said back kissing him.

(A/N) 

Hey guys, I know it was a bad chapter so sorry. JASON IS BACK! Do yuou think he will meet up with Hailley again?! Comment below what you think.

-Hailey