Austin Mahone?

-Alex-

       I can't stop thinking of Hailey!  I wonder if she has kik. I wonder if she likes me. I wonder if I should tell Austin. I wonder alot! Since Austin is in Texas I'm gonna ring him up. "Hey you!" I yelled when he picked up. "Why exactly did you call?" He said in a snappy tone. "Hey don't get snappy with me Mahone! I called cause I met this girl!" I said snapping back. "Oh how nice!  Did she fangirl?" I laughed. "No not at all. Actually she barely knew who you were!" He gasped.

      Austin is really upset he wasn't noticed. "Well. I am kinda offended." I laughed at him. "Well I am gonna wait for a text from her. I'll text you when I get it!" And with that I ended the phone call.

-Hailey-

      I am gonna text Alex. He is the only one I got other than Happy but she is asleep. I go into my dresser and grab Alex's number.

To: Mr.Fangirling

Hey You.

From: Mr.Fangirling

RAPIST!!!!!! IM GETTING MY MOMMY!

      Wow he is something.

To: Mr.Fangirling

Oh shut up!  it's me Hailey!

      I can tell Alex is a freaking psycho. But he is a fun one. I am now just waiting to hear from him. I wonder where he lives and if I can come hang.

From: Mr.Fangirling

Oh!  Hey Hey Hey!!! Do you have kik?!?

To: Mr. Fangirling.

Yep. It's haileypaynelover.

      I wonder why he is asking me if I have kik! Maybe he has some friends he'd like me to meet. Oh here is his text.

From: Mr. Fangirling

Ok thanks. Hey. Come over to my place. It's the Blue house on Dancheser street.

      Yay. He invited me over. I'm gonna get my makeup done. Hey.....don't judge.  I know he doesn't like me like me. But I still need to look presentable! I run into the bathroom and put on some eyeliner. Next is my mascara. I smack a little concealer on and BAM! I look like a model. Not really. I just look a little less ugly.

      "Where are you going?" My mom says while I pout my shoes on. "Out." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Out where?" I finished putting on my other shoe and stood up. "Alex's house." She widened her eyes. "Okay. Use protection." She said and grabbed my bag for me. "MOM!" She laughed. "That's what my mom said to me.... and look who is here!" She made a good point But she is way off.

      "Alex and I are just friends. Nothing more. I gotta go!  Love you loads!" And with that I walked out the door. Ok so according to Alex his house issssss........... Behind mine. Ok well now I know I can just hope the fence into his backyard next time.

      I seriously need to walk 2 minutes. Wow. I am here. At the blue house. I knock on the door and Alex opens it and squeezes me into a bone crushing hug. "Alex we just met. What's with the hugging?" He let go and dragged me inside. "Your my new friend. You get hugs." I guess ill just have to get used to these awful hugs. They hurt.

      He led me up to his room and Sat me. in the computer chair. "So. Why am I here?" I said looking at him across the room. "Uhhh. I can call Robert!" He said suggesting some guy named Robert. "Who is he?" He looked up from his phone and walked over to me. "If you don't know who he is then we can't call him over. We need the whole gang here." Gang meaning Austin. "Oh. Ummm actually I have to go! My mom needs me to paint the rest of my room." I am a horrible liar.

      He scratched his head and plopped on the bed. "What color?" He is something. "Red." He Sat up and took a drink of his red bull. "Austin likes that color." I nodded and waved bye. Instead of going around the block I just went into the backyard and hopped the fence. "Hey Mom." I walked into the kitchen. "Back so soon?" I nodded and grabbed a bowl of grapes. "Yea he is friend with Austin Mahone that singer. He was gonna invite him over but I told him I need to paint my room!" I sound so mean right now.

      "Do you not like this Austin boy?" She said looking away from her tea. "I have never met him." She nodded. and I took my bowl of grapes up with me. My phone went off.

2 Kik Messages.

Happy Habiba.

      I quickly clicked Happy's without seeing the other one.

Hey!

        Hi!

       Next kik. I closed the conversation Happy and I were having and went to the next one. Austin Mahone.

Wait. What?!  He kiked me?! He did. ALEX!

Hi Hailey. If you don't already know,

I'm Austin. Alex gave me your kik. I'm in Texas.

We should hang.

      What? Hang!  No I can't. Like Demi Lovato said, Conceal don't feel. I don't want the drama. I don't want the hate. As much as I would love to be part of the "Gang" I cant. I am not  gonna do it. Should I?

(Authors Note.)

OMFG Hailey!  What is she doing!  Why doesn't she want to be part of the gang!?!?!  I know I would. Haha anyways. Vote Vote Vote if you do I love you!  if you have read so far.... tweet about it. my twitter is haileyw0356 love you all!!!!!!! ITS THE CRAIC!

-hailey