BIG BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA

-Austin-

      I am gonna go all out on her party. She is very special to me and I feel like she deserves it for putting up with me. "Austin what about this. She would LOVE this." Alex said holding up a red pack of balloons. "Yea. We'll get some white ones too." I replied. He put them in our basket and marked balloons off our list. "oh she just texted me." I said walking over to the cake toppers and sprinkles. 

From: Hailey <3*

Hey um when should I be ready?

To: Hailey <3*

You have another two hours. Be there soon. Love you

      I put my phone in my pocket and hurried back off to Alex. "We need to hurry Alex. We only have two hours to get this ready." His eyes widened and he grabbed  bunch of red decorations and crossed them off our list. We quickly baught our things and ran to the car. We got to the car and took off our diguises. "Ok we need to hurry." I said turning on the car. We rushed down the street and pulled up to my house. Hailey was probably in the bathroom. I went into the backyard and started decorating. I called Harry and asked if they could come nad sing at the party. Now for the BIG call.

-Hailey- 

      So right now I'm getting ready and I look amazing in the dress Austin got me yesterday. He said i would look perfect in it. I am not really self centered but he was totally right. I look amazing. Words cant even describe how much I love him. "Hailey can I come in?" I heard a voice. I opened the door and saw Sophia. She walked in and hugged me. "Gorgeous. Make up time!!" she  said sitting me down and began pancaking my face.

**********

      She lead me to the backyard. My makeup looks great and i look great. "Here she is everyone. My amazing girlfriend." Austin said grabbing my hand and leading  me to the stage. "I dedicate this son to you." He sat me in a chair and started to sing Strong. I felt tears stream out of my eyes. "I love you so so so so much. And i am very proud to be called your boyfriend." He sai hugging me. He handed me the mic and i began my speach. "Thanks for coming everyone. You are all great friends and family. I would personally love to thank Austin for treating me so right and always being there. You are a great friend and boyfriend I love you so much." Everyone cheered and Austin cam up and we kissed. "Now. WHOS READY TO PARTY?!" Everyone screamed and the boys started singing midnight meomories. 

      I walked off the stage holding Austins hand. "So... Thank you so much for doing this for me. I love you." I kissed him and hugged him. "Well Im not done! I have two more surprises for you!" He walked onto the stage and The boys stopped playing. "OK everyone First i would like to welcome........THE VAMPS!!!!" Everyone cheered and the boys came out. I couldnt believe my eyes! The Vamps stood right in front of me. Bradley waved to me and Austin came back and hugged me. "I knew you'd love it!" The boys began to sing wild heart and Austin and I started to dance. 

      The song ended and 5SOS cam on. Now i was in tears again. "Hello everyone I'm Luke and we are 5SOS. Later we would LOVE to meet Hailey and Austin. Huge fans! Here we go." The music started and the Beside you started to play. Austin pulled me closer to him and we started to slow dance. "I hope you like your party." He said a little uneasy. "Of course i do. You are probably the best thing that happened to me." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

      The moment started to feel like it was getting slower. Like time stopped and Austin and I were still going. Nothing could possibly make thismoment better, nothing. The song eneded and everyone whistled and shouted. Austin sat me in a chair and handed me a small box. "I know its a little early and all but i couldnt wait to give you this." He smiled and i opened it. It was a necklace the shape of a heart. On the back it said 'Forever and Always' I opened the locked and it had 2 pictures. One of Austin and one of me. "Wow its beautiful Austin." he smiled and put it aaround my neck. "Almost as beautiful as you." He flashed me a smile and my heart melted. "I love you."

**********

      The party ended like 20 minutes ago and the bands left and so did 1D. I got brad's number and all of 5SOS"s numbers. "Austin thank you so much again for this. Nothing couldve made it better." I kissed him. The kiss started gettin heavier and he layed me on his bed. "Wait are you sure you want to do this?" he pulled away. "Yes I want you to be my first." we started kissing again.

(Authors Note)

Hi everyone! Wow its been forever. I love you all. Do i have fans? Well it dont matter lol LOVE YOU HAPPPPYYYY.

-Hailey Mahone