Feelings Have changed.

-Hailey-

     So I have been in California for about 2 1/2 weeks now. Jeff and I are alot closer and I would say we are maybe dating. It is weird. I havent heard from Austin and I dont have the same spark in my heart I used to have when I thought about him or was next to him. I dont think I have feelings for him. It breaks my heart to say that but it is true. He doesn't love me so what is the point of loving someone that doesn't love you back? Jeff came down and kissed mt cheek. "Gooooood morning." He said smiling. "Morning." He pulled out a bowl and poured some lucky charms in it. "Make me some?" I question and he nodded shortly after. "So I was wondering if it is ok if I hang over at Happy's today and spend the night while you watch Rose." He nodded. "Won't be a problem. She is not like most babies. She is always calm and quiet. How did you produce that?" He laughed. I looked down and remembered how Austin is so calm. A tear rolled down my cheek . "Hey you ok?" He questioned rubbing my back.. "Yea um she just gets that from Austin." He nodded. "Im sorry. Shouldn't have mentioned it." I shook my head and looked at him. "Forget him he doesn't even love me." I said and kissed Jeff. He kissed me more passionately and my phone went off. "Sorry." I said biting my lip.He winked and I read the text from Happy.

From: Happy

Hey we still down for tonight? ;)

To: Happy

Yep : *

      I got up and started to get ready to go. Happy said she might have a kick back or party so I need to bring something to wear for that. I finished my make up and walked out of the bathroom. "Here is my cell phone number just incase you lose your phone, here is the diapers and wipeys, the diaper bag has her formula, teething toys, and binkies, any questions?" He smiled. "Love the over protection. Do you have extra clothes?" I nodded and handed him her small suitcase of clothes. "Alright I am outa here. Call me if you need anything. Anything." He nodded and saluted me. I locked the front door and walked to my car. 

    I got to Happy's and she yelled at me to get my party dress on. "Jaylen is bringing some beer and vodka over and we are gonna get Austin off your mind." I sighed. "I dont need to get drunk. I am fine." She shook her head. "Trust me. And guess who will be here!" I shrugged. "The one and only One Direction boys." I smiled and ran up stairs to get ready. The doorbell rang about 20 minutes later and I got it before Happy could. The first person I hugged was Niall. "I missed you too." He said embracing my hug. "Give me back my boyfriend crazy bitch." Happy laughed and Niall kissed her. "Hazza...." I smiled. "Hello." He hugged me. "How are you love?" Liam asked hugging me. "Im good." Zayn smiled and hugged me. "HAILEY!" Louis said opening his arms. "LOUIS!" I said hugging him. "I seriously missed you guys." I said smiling. "Where's Austin?" Liam question. "He is on tour right now. " He nodded. "So that is why your in Cali?" Harry asked sitting in a chair. "Actually we are on a break." I looked at Happy holding Niall's hand. "Oh babe." Liam said. Hugging me. "Its ok cause you guys are with me " I smiled Nial came up to me and whispered in my ear. "Come to  the kitchen." I nodded and walked into the kitchen. "So, I have a ring to ask Happy to Marry me. Now that she is 18 im gonna ask her. " I cried and hugged him. "Niall You are gonna make such a good husband and father." I winked. "SHE IS PREGNANT?!" He loudly whispered. I laughed. "No but you better make babies with her. Those are gonna be some cuta ass babies." He laughed and walked back to the boys and Happy. Liam walked in and got a water bottle. "Party tonight?" He asked and I nodded. "Well you look ravishing." I laughed and went to the couch with Liam. "Be my cuddle buddy cause Jeff isn't here." I said sitting next to him. "Alright." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

       Jaylen got here hours later with alcohol and the retarded as Jake. "Hey boo." He said hugging me. "Jake stop." I laughed and hugged Jaylen. "Party is starting in like 10 minutes." Happy yelled from the kitchen. I got up and fixed my eyeliner. The doorbell rang and A bunch of people piled in. I am pretty sure everyone is here. The doorbell rang once and I answered I slapped a hand over my mouth when I came to see Cody. "Oh my gosh. Cody." I hugged him and shut the door. "how are you and Austin doing?" Ishrugged. "We are sorta on a break." He frowned. "Sorry" He followed me to the kitchen and someone started to bump music. "Life been good to you so far?" He asked. "If you think having a baby with someone you love then completely hating them afterward is good." He sighed. "Lets get a drink and dance."  I nodded and we walked into the party. 

*************

     I woke up the next morning in a bed next to someone. I looked down and realized I was only wearing my bra. I covered myself quickly and looked to see who it was. I opened my eyes widely when I saw Jake. "Oh my god." I whispered to myself. "Happy I said putting my robe on walking into her room. "Whats wrong?" She questioned. "I am hungover and freaking the fuck out!" she rose a brow. "Why?" I sighed. "Well I woke up half naked in the bed with Jake." She opened her eyes really wide. "You guys didnt!" I bit my lip. "I think we did." She sighed and I slapped my forehead