Stalker

-Hailey- 

     Happy and I are going dress shopping today. I am some what excited. My mom wanted me to wear her dress, but it was not very pretty. It was big on my wais and my boobs didnt fit in it cause they are some what small. She looks like she got a boob job but she didnt. Mine are like a cup smaller then hers. The bottom was too ruffly, I dont like to ruffly. I want something like a mermaid dress. Where it goes tight to about a little lower then my waist then goes down into a flare. I like that. Happy was telling me she wanted a ball gown, That would suit her nicely. All I know is I want sparkles. Cause sparkles are amazing. 

      I got up from my position that I was in on the couch. "Austin." I said loudly trying to see where he had went. "AUSTIN!" I yelled louder and still no answer so I texted him, because lets be real here, he always answers his phone. 

To:Austin <3

Where are you?

From: Ausrin <3

I went to play some basketball with Alex. 

To:Austin <3

Well I have to go dress shopping and there is no car. 

From: Austin <3

I can come pick you up? :)

To:Austin <3

No I can walk there and tell Happy to meet me. Love you, have fun.

          I put my phone back in my pocket and walked to the living room area where I had Rose's stroller. The mall is about a 10 minute walk from here, not too long. Almost everyone hree knows Austin and I are back so no one really bombards me anymore. I put Rose in her stroller and began walking outside, locking the front door behind me. I walked down the street for about 5 minutes. I heard footsteps behind my own causing me to get a little nervous. I turned and saw a boy about my age and I felt a little safer. I walked a little faster. Keeping my pace quicker then his. I turned the corner to make sure he wan't following me but he turned the corner as well. My heart began racing out of my chest. 'Dont let it get to you, he could just be going to the mall to' I thought to myself as he got closer to me. I turned a little bit to catch a glimpse of who it was. I caught a slow glimpse of his face. I turned around fully keeping my hands behind on my stroller. "Hello Hailey," The smug voice shook and I didnt say a word.

(Authors note)

CLIFFHANGER, sorry bout the short chapter Hope you enjoyed!

-Hailey