Home

-Hailey-

(5 months later)

       These past few  months were really boring. They went by fast too. Just like 2 weeks and the babies due date is here. Austin seems nervous AND excited. I felt more nervous than happy but I WAS happy. Oh speaking of happy, Happy is gonna be here like tomorrow and my parents are letting me stay with Austin till the baby comes so he can support me and do whatever he needs.Which he was all for cause he cant stand being away from me. 

      I ran downstairs and hugged Austin. "What why are you hugging me?" He hugged back. "I felt the baby kick!" I held his hand to my stomach and he screamed. "Oh you baby!" He shook his hand and went on his phone. He tweeted

A baby kick is the WEIRDEST feeling in the world.

      I laughed and grabbed some grapes. "Here I got it babe." He grabbed the bowl and took me to the couch. "Thanks but i am sure I can carry a bowl of grapes without getting a hernia." I took the grapes from him. "I just want to be accepted by your dad. It is really important to me, thats how muc hi love you." I smiled and he put a blanket on me. "Sure you can handle the remote?" he joked. I laughed and took it from him. "I'm sure I'll be fine. He was about to exit the room to the next when I stopped him. "I love you too Austin." He smiled then walked out. 

      I popped a grape in my mouth and Happy texted me. 

From: Happy Horan ;)

On my way to TEXASSSS

    I smiled and texted her back. Ouch! Contraction. OW. I think the baby is coming. "AUSTIN!" I screamed in pain. He came in panicked. "Please take me to the hospital!" I winced in pain. He picked me up and took me to his car. We raced down the street and into the hospital. "She's in labor!" Austin carried me in sweating. I held my stomach and the woman took me to a room. "Doctors will be in in a little while." She smiled. I smiled back. Wow this retard thinks I have a minute to sit here dying of pain. 

     The doctor came in and puts some tubes in me. "Ok Hailey you are gonna fall asleep and when you wake up you will feel a LOT better. " He assured me and I fell asleep.

-Niall-

      The guys and I are on our way to the hospital! I'm excited! Mostly excited to see Happy, No offence Hailey, But I miss my girlfriend. We pulled up across the street cause the parking lot is soooooo packed. We all walked in and told the lady at the front we were friends of Hailey. This little girl was in a wheel chair rolling past us. Her eyes lit up. "Hello." I smiled and the nursed stopped her. "Hello. I'm Phobe. And your Niall Horan and One direction. Oh my gosh can I get a picture?" Her nurse calmed her. "Of course love." Harry took her phone from her and handed it to the nurse. She snapped a picture and gave Phobe back the phone. 

      We alll hugged her and she gave me a hug last. "Niall. Thank you so much. Your music has gotten me through 3 years of Kemo." My heart melted. Wow I take that responsibility very seriously. I kissed her cheek and the nurse rolled her down the hall. "Wow she is a strong girl. " Harry smiled. We all agreed. Austin came in out of breath.

      "Are......You......suppose.........to........be.......this nervous.........when your girl........friend is having a baby?" He said panting. I laughed. "I was nervous when my sister-i-law was having my nephew. I wasnt even the father." Suddenly Happy walked in. I ran up to her and kissed her. "I missed you SOO much." She smiled. "I love you Niall." My cheeks flushed red. This was the FIRST time she told me she loved me and I know she meant it. 

"I love you Too"

(Authors Note)

   Having anxiety? Well I am, even tho I am writing the story. BUT ZAYUM Haha see yall mofo's later

     -Hailey Mahone