The Concert.

-Hailey-

      I wake up and Austin's asleep. I get up and get dressed. He twitched a little and I laughed. I did my makeup and hair and layed with Austin. "Austin. Wake up!"  He hit me with a pillow. "What if I don't wanna?" He turned over to the wall. "Well I guess you don't get a kiss" He shot up and kissed me. "Okay gotta get dressed." He said getting up.

       "Why?" I said confused. He smiled "look in the envelope." He handed it to me and got dressed. I opened it up and saw two tickets. For... ONE DIRECTION! I ran over to Austin and kissed him. He smiled. "So I guess you like it?" I nodded my head and plopped on the bed. "I love you so much." He smiled and layed next to me. "Is that you or the tickets talking?" I laughed and hit him with a pillow. "Hey!" He laughed. "I really do love you Austin. We don't have to leave for another.... 3 hours." He looked at his phone and nodded. "I'm gonna sleep." I said. Before I went to sleep I checked my phone.

1 Kik

2 text messages.

From: Mr.Fangirling

Hey you.  Haven't seen you around school.

From:Mommy

I'm not freaking out over u not being in school cause I signed you up for modeling.

Kik From Happy.

I miss you.

       miss you too.

        Then I fall asleep.

**********

        I wake up to Austin moving the bed. I look over and he is stirring. I look at the clock on his night stand 5:45. I shook Austin and he groaned. "Austin!  We need to leave or we'll be late." He Sat up and put his shoes on.

      We drive to the arena and the man at the gate took our tickets. "You ready?!" He screamed. "When am I not ready for one direction?!" He shrugged. The boys came out and I screamed and jumped up and down! "How are you Texas?!?!!!!" Liam screamed into the mic. Everyone screamed louder. "Sounds good! We have two special guests here tonight! Hailey Wilson And Austin Mahone! " Everyone screamed and clapped. "Ok so why don't we get started boys?" Harry said and the music began.

It feels like we've been living in fast forward another moment passing by. The parties ending but it's now or never nobody's going home tonight.

      The song ended and the boys sang some more songs. The concert was over and the boys went backstage. I frowned. "What's wrong?" Austin said hugging me. "It's over!" He smiled and held up two necklaces with a thingy attached to them. "OMG Austin!" He hugged me and I kissed him. "You are just to important to me. I had to." I smiled and led him to the backstage line. There wasn't very many girls.

The man took our cards and handed them back. We walked with another man with the name Paul written across his name tag to the boys dressing room. "Austin were suppose to be at the meet and greet." He shook his head. "I got a discount cause I'm kinda famous!" I smiled and we walked in. The boys were probably still at their meet and greets. We Sat on the couch and waited.

     About 20 minutes later the boys walked in. "Hi Hailey!" Louis shook my hand. "You like Carrots?" I smiled and nodded. "Were gonna be great friends." I laughed and they all greeted me. "Well. Austin. you are a lucky man." Liam said. He smiled and snuck his arm around my waist. "Well can we all have each others numbers so we can get in touch?" Niall suggests and we hand each other our phones. We all finish and the boys give me hugs.

      We leave and get home. "Austin my head is killing me." He laughed "Well that's what happened when your around screaming girls for two hours. " I laughed and layed on the couch. I drifted to sleep.