chapter eighteen

I shake Yuta lightly to wake him up, he wakes up and groans. I lean in and he lay straight up to look at me. "Hey beautiful, you are absolutely stunning when the moon hits your face,"

"You need a punch." Yuta's eyes widen and he quickly sit up straight. He saw that we have arrived at their house and they went out of the van. "Did you just-"

"We didnt kill him, we just need to interrogate him," I nod and they brought the leader of The Devours in. Yuta slips his hand through mine and we walk in. Jisung is waiting with his girlfriend together with Junwoo. "I will be in my room with Lana," I nod and we ran to his room. He lifts off his shirt and I cant help but stare at his body. God dammit, those muscular body is just weakness, "It's rude to stare,"

"I wasnt staring! I was thinking." Yuta plops on the bed that I am sitting on, I turn to him and wash up all his scars and bruises. After attending to every single scars and bruises, I could hear shouting coming from downstairs. "Relax, that's just Taeyong interrogating."

"What were you even doing with The Devours? And why did you go alone? I left Susan in the house with my siblings alone! Explain yourself mister," Yuta sighs and put on his clothes, "They stole something from me. My family's treasure. I had to get it back, only to find out it was a trick and I ended up getting beaten up and the rest you can figured it on your own" I shake my head and sighs, Yuta saw the disappointment in my eyes and he apologise.

"I should get back, mum would probably get worried."

"Sure I will-"

"Its okay, Taeyong will drive me home." Taeyong opens the door and gave a piercing gaze. Yuta looks at me and nods, "Bring her home please thanks" Taeyong rolls his eyes and escort me out of his room. I follow him from behind. Okay his back view is holy shit, he looks hot. God, I shouldnt be staring, its rude to stare. Taeyong asked me to sit at the passenger seat at the back instead of the seat beside his.

"So," I started the conversation. He looks at me and nod a what at me. "How long have you been in NCT?" Taeyong tense as I saw his grip at the steering wheel became tighter. "3 years. So you, how long are you together with Yuta,"

"Its going to be 2 months, isnt next week your ski trip?"

"Yeah, I am guessing you are coming?" I nod slowly and he scoffs. Soon we reached my house, Taeyong lets me out and walk me to the front door. We talk for a while when the door to my house went wide open. "Lee Taeyong, pleasure meeting you,"

"Maddy, I should get going now. Be safe Lana" I nod and smile. He walks away and I turn to look at Maddy who is now glaring at me. She brings me into the house and up to our room. "What the fuck? First Yuta, now Taeyong?" I shake my head and explain to her what happened the earlier part of the day. Maddy apologises and she looks at me if I am injured, I told her I only scratched myself a bit and that I was treated by Jungwoo just now.

"God, Lana. If you stay longer, who knows what trouble they might ask you to" I shake my head and told Maddy not to worry about it. Besides, I know they will do stuff that is way out of my league. And even if  I want to do it, there is no way Yuta is giving me to do. We tucked in for bed after I take a shower cause I smell like blood according to Maddy. "Hey, Maddy"

"Yeah?"

"Nevermind, its nothing. Good night," Maddy smiles and switch off the lights.

My phone rang and I reached out for my phone which is at the bed side table to see who has called me, "Taeyong? Why would he called me at 3am?" I slide to the right to answer the call.

"Hello? Taeyong its 3-"

He is gone Lana! Yuta is gone!

______________

SORRY FOLKS, NEED TO LEAVE THE BEST PART TO THE NEXT CHAPTER