chapter two

"Lana! Please, at least you find them hot. Just one?" I shake my head, no. Susan has been pleading me to at least find one of the guys of NCT hot. But no, they seem good looking but you can't be fooled with their looks of them.

"Susan, no matter how many times you plead me, my answer is still no" I slam my locker shut and there reveals Yuta, leaning on the lockers looking at me. I roll my eyes and look at him, "What do you want? I have somewhere else to go. If you wanna talk, make it fast"

"I want to send you home" I burst out laughing at him for a few seconds when I saw his face, I instantly stop laughing cause his face seems to drop dead serious. "Are you serious?"

"Do I look like I am joking? Oh ya, Susan. Jaehyun is waiting for you at the parking lot." I look at Susan and shake my head no, but of course, Susan being Susan goes out in an instant and left me here with Yuta. Yuta smiles at me while waiting for my answer. "No, have a nice day" I walk past him and quickly run to the bus. He calls out to me and the door to the bus closes when he reached the front. I bend down to avoid eye contact with him. As soon as the bus started to move, I sit back up straight and let out a sigh of relief. That was seriously a close call.

"Mom! I'm home!"

"Lana? Great, do you mind babysit your siblings while Dad and I go out and buy food for dinner?" I nodded my head and my mum kisses me goodbye. "Have fun?" Dad kisses the top of my head and both of them quickly close the door to prevent our pets from leaving. Our house dog, Cory came to greet me and so does Angel. "Hey buddy," I pat their head and plop myself down at the sofa.

"Lana! I need help! Baby issues!" Oh god, give me a break! But nope, break time is only at night when everyone is sleeping. I went up and saw that the whole nursery room is filled with baby powder and our two twin baby brothers were basically having fun while I and James stand there, horrified. "What did you do!?"

"Nothing! I left them down here and put the baby powder there and then when I came back the whole place became like this! What do you expect me to do? Vacuum the whole place up?"

"No, but please give them a shower before mum and dad reach home. I will clean up the mess" James nods and he carried the twins to the bathroom to give them a bath. I take out the mop and start moping the floor with soap and water. Good thing it was only the floor that got baby powder instead of the whole room. Maybe I was exaggerating when I said the whole room. "Are you doing okay James?" I shouted from across the hall, hoping for him to hear me. "Yeah, I am very wet! They keep splashing me with water!"

"It's babies! They love being in the water and getting wet"

"Well, I don't! Hurry up and clean the room! I need help!" I quickly wrapped up the place and head to the bathroom to help James with our twin brothers. Titan and Titus sure are troublemakers. I can't bear to see them grow up becoming more naughty than they already are. In case you guys are wondering, no I am not the only girl in the family. I have an older sister and an older brother with three younger brothers. Which makes me the third in the family. My older brother and sister are twins they are now in university studying Law and Medicine. I am stuck in high school and James is in middle school. The twins are 5 months old and are already causing a ruckus to this household.

"We really need Anthony and Maddy to come back this instant." I nod, agreeing with James. We don't usually take care of the babies, it's usually the older siblings. But today, both our older siblings are out of the picture as they are in Japan and will return until the end of the month, it's our turn to do it. And 1 day with them, I am already tired. "Let's dry them up and play with them for a while."

"So, James, how was school?"

"The usual. Except that I finally talk to my crush! She seems to like me being myself and it really makes me smile to see her so happy." I smile while letting Titus play with my hand. It's great seeing my younger brother is finding love at this age. "That is wonderful! See, I did say it you can do it. Just be yourself" James nod and sigh. I lay back with the pillow on my head and Titus beside me. James lay across with me with Titan beside his twin.

"I could really use some nap time," I yawned followed by James. "Couldn't agree more." James stands up to close the blinds and play a  lullaby for the babies, plus us to sleep. A few minutes into the song I could feel my eyelids getting heavier and without hesitation, I let myself drift into a deep slumber.

"Lana, wake up. It's time for dinner." I rub my eyes and look over at my brothers who are still asleep. I look at the time and it's 6:30 in the evening. Wow, I slept for 2-3 hours. "You must be tired seeing all 4 of you sleeping together." I nod and wake James up, he stretched and stretched and accidentally hit onto Titan who was beside him and is now starting wake up and gave a smile when he saw Mum in the room. I shake my head and wake Titus up but instead of smiling he ends crying and mum came to calm him down. She carries the both of them down to have dinner.

"Let's get some food," I nod and walk behind James like a zombie. I went down the stairs and saw all of my family members have gathered and was waiting for me to get to the dining table. Without further ado, all of us dig into our food. "How was your day today kids?"

"Great!"

"It was alright," Dad nods and look at the time. "I have to go, night duty" I nod and wave goodbye at dad. Poor dad, he works so hard to raise all 6 of his children including him and mum makes us 8 in the family. He trains us to be tough and that is why I own a black belt in taekwondo. It's for self-defense too. After dinner, I went up did my bathing and everything and head in for bed. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a fresh new day for me.