chapter twenty nine

"Okay, is everyone here?" 

"Where's Doyoung?" 

"Here! Sorry I'm late, had some student council things to handle," I chuckle and nod, looks like everyone is here. We made our way to the car. "Babe! Lana!" I felt a tug from my wrist as I was spin around to meet Yuta. Great, I really didn't want to meet him right now. They look at me, surprise but kept walking to the car. 

"Where you guys going? Can I come?" 

"What about Kiko?" 

"What about her?" 

"Aren't you going out with her?" Yuta got his brows raised as he smiles at me, "Is that jealousy I am sensing?" I pull my wrist away from his grip and looks away from him. He is having way so much fun teasing me about this. "No," 

"Yep, definitely jealous," He laughs. "You can't come, sorry" 

"Are you mad at me? Babe, we haven't been hanging out for so long, we should have our alone time you know," I sigh as I saw Kiko making her way to us, "Well you have Kiko now, you should be around her as much as you can for her and the baby, I don't want to get in your way, so if there isn't anything else, I should get going," I smile as I walk away. Gosh, that hurts my heart so much to be saying that. 

"Lana! What the hell?" I ran to the car and quickly hopped in and closes the door. Jaehyun then starts the engine and drove us away from the school. "What happened?" "Jealousy happened!" Everyone had their lips purse and I could tell they were trying so hard not to laugh. I sigh as I lean back. "Besides, he got Kiko to hang out, why would he want to hang out with me? That's ridiculous!" 

"Yep, definitely jealousy,"  The rest of them laughs at me as we make our way to the yoghurt store. When we reached the abandoned place, we saw Peter walking in. "Okay, Taeyong and I will go, you guys wait at the yoghurt store," We look at each other and shake our heads. "we will tag along!" Taeyong nods as we silently follow him from behind. The place was scary but it really isn't helping when it has not enough lights and also not to mention the sun is going down soon. The building itself doesn't have that much support from the pillars holding it. "God, it smells here," 

Doyoung has been holding onto my hand ever since we arrived. His grip keeps getting tighter and tighter. "Doyoung, can you not hold on to me that tight? My hand hurts," 

"Ah, sorry, it's very dark in here," 

I looked up ahead and accidentally bumped into Jaehyun's back when all six of us noticed a lighted room upfront. I squinted to see how many people were there and six of them were there and that includes Peter and Kiko. Everyone gasp when we saw a familiar face in the room with them, "Is that Yuta?" Susan accidentally said out loud and it caused all six of them to look in our direction as we hid behind the pillars with Susan's mouth covered by Mark. 

"Did you guys hear something?" 

"Nope, must be the water dripping," 

"Yeah, whatever," 

We let out a sigh and glares at Susan. She mouthed out 'sorry' as we continue peeking at them. "What do you think they are talking about?" I shrug at Doyoung and sat down, leaning against the pillars. He saw me and pulled me into a side hug, resting my head in his torso. I let out a sigh as he begins to stroke my head. I look up to Doyoung as he looks down and smiles at me. "Don't worry, Yuta is not that dumb to leave you with Kiko," 

"You might never know," He pouts before pulling me into his torso once again. We stayed there until nightfall. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I woke up, it was dark outside and the lights on the ceiling lit up. 

I look over to my side and saw Taeyong with Mark, playing with rocks and Susan rested on Jaehyun's shoulders as she too has fallen asleep. "They are moving," The six of us peeked again and one by one they leave except for Peter. Susan's phone started ringing and that caused all of us to panicked. She looks down at her phone and quickly silent it. She showed us that it was Peter calling her. We gesture her to pick up and she did. "Hey, Peter? What's up?" 

"Oh, you wanna meet? I am at this abandoned building behind this yoghurt place, I got curious so I went in. Oh, you are already here? Okay cool!" We asked her to go and play catch with Peter to buy us time to look around the place. Susan ran and we heard the door open, we waited for five minutes before making our way into the room. 

"Oh my god?" Mark holds up a fake belly silicone. "The pregnancy is fake?" 

"No, look," Taeyong spins around and holds up a baby scanner photo. "This is definitely real because it came with a doctor letter with Kiko's name in it. "Wait, how long is she in the pregnancy?" 

"Probably 18 to 21 weeks," I turn to Doyoung and furrowed my brows, "I didn't see her belly was that big," 

"Yeah cause she is always wearing a hoodie to hide it. Though I don't think that will hide it for long," Jaehyun accidentally dropped something that caused all of us to flinch but Mark saw a picture of Kiko with a boy. He picked it up and his eyes went big when he looked at it. Doyoung takes it from his hand and reads the note at the back of the photo, "To the baby daddy, I love you," He flips the photo around and covers his mouth. He then shows it to us and our eyes widen. 

"The baby is not your Taeyong, you didn't get her pregnant," 

Doyoung drops the photo. We heard voices coming from outside as we quickly hide the broken item that Jaehyun broke and make a beeline out of the building. We were panting when we reached the yoghurt store. I texted Susan to get information from Peter as much as she can as we wrapped the photo that we found just now. "I can't believe it! He was the one that got Kiko pregnant, and you thought it was you Taeyong," 

"Hey, you can't blame me! I was worried because their gang kept hinting it was my fault!" Doyoung stands up and sigh, "Yoghurt?" We nod as he walks away to buy for us our yoghurt. Jaehyun takes out his phone as he showed us the photo of the two that he took. 

"You're a genius Jaehyun!" He smiles as all of us looked down at the photo. I can't believe he got Kiko pregnant and then blame it on us, poor Taeyong, got him thinking it was his fault that Kiko got pregnant but in the end, it was his fault and none of them suspects a thing. Doyoung came back with a bucket size yoghurt as we feast down on it. I saw Susan got into the store with a horrid expression on her face. She takes a seat beside Taeyong and looks at all of us. 

"You saw the picture too didn't you?" She nods. "He showed it to me, I didn't expect it! What was he thinking! Not to mention we even found that fake belly silicone, and then he showed me that the baby is real from the scan," 

We sigh as we eat the yoghurt in silence. Enjoying this small happiness and comfort in food that is until Mark broke the silence by putting down his spoon to look at us. We stopped to look at him before he breathes in and nod.

"Well, how should we tell this to Yuta? How do we tell him that her own brother, got Kiko pregnant?"