chapter six

"Lana! You didn't tell me you have dogs! Hello there buddy!" I heard him shouting from above while I make dinner with mum. "He doesn't know about your past?" I shake my head, no. He doesn't need to know about it. And he is not my real boyfriend anyways so it is best if I just not tell him no matter how many times he pleads me too.

"Hey, can I help? I put the twins in their high chairs. Look" I turn and nod my head. Yuta seems to notice I was feeling a bit worried so he back hugged me from behind in front of my family. Mum smiles and James kept shouting 'get a room!' I turn to the side to side face Yuta. "Yuta, what did I say about PDAing?" Yuta moves closer to my face and our noses were touching.

"Can't help it, you are very beautiful. I just want to kiss you right here, right now" The front door burst open and before I knew it, my dad had already pinned Yuta down with his Taekwondo skills. Yuta surrender and my dad help him up. "Who are you and why are you hugging my daughter?"

"Dad! He is Lana's boyfriend!" Dad looks at me the same look mum gave me earlier in the afternoon. Basically, the only family members that knew about my past was Mum, Dad and Anthony cause they were there when it happened. "Hi sir, my name is Yuta."

"The Nakamoto Yuta who has a lot of criminal records?" Mum looked at me with disbelief in her eyes and Yuta just stood there, not knowing what to say. "Those criminal records were my past and what's in the past, stays in the past." Those were my line like I just said that to him a few minutes ago?

"So its true then?" Yuta nods confidently. "Now, we are here to not talk about my past right? Let's have dinner" All of us ate quietly and Yuta have placed his hands on my thighs which makes me feel uncomfortable.

"So Yuta, how long have you been dating my daughter. When and where specifically?" Uh oh, when? Today. Where? Bus stop? But it was all under the circumstances bet . Obviously, he will lie just like he did to my mother. "3 months, at the park by the pond" Mum smiles and dad nods his head. We talked for a little bit and my parents seem to like Yuta more than I do. Which makes me feel much more worried cause I do not want them to get too attached to Yuta.

"Dinner was great, I shall get going now" I send Yuta to the front door and closes it. "Your family is great. Congrats on being the best girlfriend on the first day. 151 more days to go"

"Okay bye," He pulls me back which make me bumped into his muscular chest. He looks down at me and I look up at him. He leans in and I put my fingers on his lips. "No kiss?" I shake my head no and let go of his grip. "If we are close enough I will consider that kiss. So goodbye Yuta"

"Alright. See you tomorrow, love" My body shivers at the word Love. Arthur used to call me that but now its taken by Yuta. I sigh as I watched him walk away and was soon picked up by the same Jeep that came today morning. He must have called Jaehyun to pick him up. I went back in and close the door. I went to my room with Angel in her bed sleeping so soundly. James came in soon after I came. "Is he gonna come tomorrow?" 

"Yup, every day including movie night" James jumps up and down on my bed and I smile. He is already attached to Yuta. He then scoots next to me and lay beside me, "I like him a lot. Better than Arthur. He seems caring and carefree. He is always smiling and the way he looks at you I could tell he really does love you. I am going to set Yuta as my role model when it comes to love." I ruffle his hair and laugh at him, "He will just teach you the basic but the rest is all up to you. The first step, the first move all you because is you who likes her." James nods. 

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I don't wanna sleep in my room without Anthony in it." Maddy's bed is quite empty too. So I asked James to sleep in Maddy's bed. The both of us head for the shower in separate showers and after a shower, the both of us hop into bed. 

"Lana, can I ask you something?" 

"Ask away,"

"I feel like you just don't like Yuta. You look like you feel uncomfortable whenever he touches you and all. Aren't you suppose to like it? That he is your boyfriend?" I sigh, I would love to tell him but he wouldn't understand cause he is still very young and wouldn't understand it. My phone vibrates and I saw a message from Yuta. "Sorry James, I had to message Yuta back" He nods and tuck himself in.

Unknown

Hey, this is Yuta.

It was great meeting your family today 😉

James loves you. He keeps talking about you.

It is annoying 😒

Aww cmon he likes me 😋

What time do you want me to come to pick you up?

I don't usually drive to school but for you and James is an exception.

I think 7:30 would be fine. Unless you want to come down for breakfast tomorrow?

I am down for breakfast made by my girlfriend😘

Aren't you gonna ask how I got your number?

Nope.

Not even curious?

Nope.

But, I'm curious about what you save my number as.

Okay, hold on.

*sends photo*

What? Wifey? Calm down will you?

But you are 😘😉

So what about mine?

Unknown :)

I am so gonna change it.

Whatever you say so :)

Can I put your name as Yuta for now?

For now? Yuta. The next moment is Oppa Yuta 😍😘

Oppa Yuta? What the hell is that?

Ask Mark tomorrow.

If you are up to something, I will slap your face!

Hehe good night love

Right as if that gif is gonna make me fall harder for you

Right as if that gif is gonna make me fall harder for you. Gdn

Cheeky, and disgusting but this is what I had to deal with when I am with him until my 151 days of him is over. I switch off the lights and went to sleep.