chapter ten

Days turn to weeks and weeks turn to months, and today marks the day that we passed our 1 month of the bet. I stare blankly at the view outside my house. And believe me or not, it makes me feel calm and relaxed. Angel and Cory had come up and accompanied me to watch the view. My family, more like my siblings are accepting Yuta more and more each day and so is my mum. My dad? Let's just say he hates Yuta, a lot. And also, Anthony and Maddy are coming back home today so yay!

"Lana! Are you ready? We are going to pick Anthony and Maddy!" I stand up and walk back into my room, allowing both my dogs in before locking it up. I went downstairs and looked at everyone looking ready to head to the car. "Alright put on your shoes" I nod and I take the dogs leash and bring them to the back of the car with me. 

"Here," Mum passes Titus to me and I had to put him on the baby seat next to me. Angel has placed herself on my laps and Cory is sitting next to Titus. Basically, Cory and I are Titus bodyguards and no it is not very squeezy.

"Everyone is settled?" James and I both show a thumbs up and dad started the car and we are on our way to fetch our siblings.

We reached the airport 2 hours later cause of the distance and traffic. I let everyone go down and mum helped me with the seat. I let Angel and Cory went down first before me cause I have to lock the doors of the car before I went ahead and catch up with my family. And, dogs aren't actually allowed in the airport and we are not the type of people who would leave our dogs at home. "There! Row 2!"

"Anthony! Maddy!" We wave at them and of course, the ones who ran to them is our dogs. Susan looks at me and hugs me tight and so does Anthony. "Okay, sibling photo" Anthony and Susan carry Titus and Titan and me and James we stood at the ends.

"Everybody say Cheese!"

"Cheese!" Suddenly, we heard a loud thud coming from behind us. I turn around to see the cause of it and Angel has fainted. "Mum!" The whole of us panicked and Cory was already growling to protect his wife and everything. "We need to take her to the vet, now!"

"Hang in there Angel, Dad, could you please hurry up?" 

"I am trying my best here honey," I held onto Angel's paw hoping that she is alright. She kept whining and panting which is causing me to worry and so does Cory. "It's funny that Lana is at the back taking care of Angel." I roll my eyes at Anthony which cause him to smile, "Well, great to have you back, Anthony" 

A few minutes later, we reached the vet, Dad carried Angel in a baby form and all of us waited at the receptionist area. I looked down rocking back and forth. My mind was completely zoned out. Everyone in my family knew just how much Angel and Cory mean to me. And losing Angel- no, she can't leave me. Everything is going to be okay, right?

"Hi, are you the owners of Angel?" All of us nods, the veteran looks at us and gave us a smile, "Angel is fine, she is a healthy dog, but she is now in the process of giving birth so we didn't want to disturb her. She passed out cause she was tired and wasn't strong enough carrying her babies." All of us let out a sigh of relief, I let out a deep sigh of relief and sat back down at my chair with Cory. He seems calmer than any of us. I decided to take a nap and use Cory as my pillow. Cory placed his head on top of mine and I was soon drifted to my dreamland. 

"Lana, wake up!" I open my eyes and sit up while stretching. I look over to my family and saw them carrying puppies. "Are those-"

"Yes! Its Angel's puppies!" I went over and look over at Angel who is now feeding her puppies and I pat her head, "Good job, Angel" I kissed her head call out to Cory. The two of them starts doing whatever they are doing, and I decided to text Yuta. You know since he always asks me when Angel is going to give birth and if I didnt tell him, he will totally kill me.