Chapter thirty

"Ugh, it sounded even better in my head than actually speaking it out loud Mark," Mark apologises and look at us. More specifically at me. I run my hands through my hair as I look out of the window. "We should head back, I can't be out that long," They nod and we quickly eat the last bit of the yoghurt before sending me back home where Angel was laying on the front porch with her puppies. I went up and take a seat beside her as I watch the night sky with my legs stretched out.

"Lana! Did you just reached home?" I turn around and smile at Mum as she takes the empty spot beside me, "Nope, from just now, not sure if you noticed or not,"

"Ah, definitely not, why didn't you head inside? Yuta is in and spending time with the twins," Right Yuta. After all that, he still has time to come over and hang out. Mum must have noticed the sudden expression drop on my face because she places her hand on my shoulders and smile, "Okay, something is wrong, what's wrong?"

"I just found the most disturbing news today, and I don't know how to handle that." She laughs and smiles, "I am your mother, any disturbing news, I am all open, come share," She scoots over to me. 

I told her about Kiko and also the abandoned building that I went exploring of course, along the way she kind of took the hint that I just arrived home seconds before she opened the door to take out the trash. And also told her about how Kiko's older brother made her pregnant because we found a picture with a note at the back saying he was the baby daddy. "Wow, that is very disturbing,"

"And you say you are all open,"

"Well, I was hoping something about science class not about incest! Does Yuta knows?" I shake my head and look down at Miracle. "It's not my place to tell."

"Lana, he deserves to know, after all, he is your man." She pats my shoulders before standing up and heading back in. I sigh as I look up at the night sky before making my way in and saw Yuta playing with the twins who had recently just turned 6 months. They can recognise people now and now they are definitely having fun with Yuta. Titus giggles as soon as he saw me and reaches his hand out for me even when he is being carried by Yuta. Yuta turns around and smiles as soon as sees me. He walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheeks while I take Titus from him.

"So, where did you guys went?" I look at my family members and leans in to whisper to Yuta, "Can we talk in my room?" He nods as I told him to go up first. I made eye contact with mum as she gives a nod. I gave Titus to mum before heading up to my room.

"Oh great, are you guys doing the nasty here?"

Yuta and I blush as he looks away, "No, could you please leave for a while," Maddy sighs, heading out with her laptop to do her work on the dining table instead. I close the door and lock it. "Oh, so we are doing the nasty here,"

"No, sit, I have something to tell you," He did as he was told, sitting at the edge of the table while I sit on the couch in my window area. I take a deep breath as I take out my phone, getting ready with the picture that I asked Jaehyun to send to me along with the note. "This is about Kiko," Yuta crosses his arms as he leans on my bed and asked me to go on.

"I am not jealous or anything but I believe the baby she is carrying is not yours,"

"Lana, I know the baby is not mine, but I told her I will take care of it,"

"No Yuta! Listen to me, you won't have to because the baby is her brother's!" Yuta's eyes widen as I talk things out with him. He was disgusted by it. I mean who isn't disgusted if you did it with your own family member. "What proof do you have?" I showed him the picture and the note behind the picture. He looks away and out of the window. "Now do you believe me?"

"Lana, I agreed to take care of the baby, even if it's not mine," Yuta walks over to my bed and sat down. "Yuta," He takes a deep breath and looks at me, his eyes were starting to tear up when he made eye contact with me. "Lana, I know the ski trip is a month away, I'm sorry to tell you that, I won't be going with you, I will be going with Kiko, she needs me,"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I realised that I still love her, and the bet was a rebound for me to get over Kiko. I'm sorry," By now, the tears from my eyes had fallen down as I try to process what he was saying. Yuta pulled me into a hug as he lets go and walk out of my room. I had already started crying uncontrollably as he left me in my room. I cover my mouth to stop myself from crying but it didn't stop. I climb out of my bedroom window, closes it and climb to the roof to cry even harder. From the roof, I could see Yuta walking out of the door with Kiko in his car. He looked back at the house and saw me on the roof as I cover my mouth to stop me from crying.

He sighs and drove away. I look up at the night sky and scream my lungs out. "He loves Kiko, I am so stupid to let my walls down," My phone vibrated as I look up at the caller ID. Mark. I decline the call and switch off my phone to have my alone time as I pull my knees closer to my chest.

"Lana?" I look up and saw Doyoung, Mark, Susan, Taeyong and Jaehyun. They each say beside me as they pull me into a hug. I once again cried uncontrollably in their embrace. We stayed in this position for who knows how long until they pulled away. "Your mum called, she heard you screaming and also she saw Yuta crying when he left the house, she wanted to make sure you were okay therefore she called us,"

"I'm okay, now that you guys are here," I gave them a weak smile. They stretched out their legs and stare at the night sky. "The sky is pretty today,"

"I told Yuta about Kiko's pregnancy," They look at me, waiting for me to finish my sentence. I wipe my nose as I look at them, "He insisted on staying with her and even told me he realised he still loves her," I purse my lips to not cry but when Taeyong pulled me into a side hug, I burst into tears once again. "Yuta lost something today, his friends and his girlfriend, let's focus on ourselves while Yuta is out of the picture,"

I nod as they pulled me into a hug once again. We stayed on the roof until sunrise which can be seen from my house. Mum shouted from my room that if I am not feeling well, I can skip school with them. We climb back down from the roof as we decided to take a shower because we are all going to school. Susan borrowed Maddy's clothes and the guys borrowed Anthony's clothes. Surprisingly, they all fit.

"Are you okay honey?" I nod as mum pulls me into a hug. Dad closes his newspaper when he saw me coming down the stairs looking like a wreck. He too gave me a hug and kisses the top of my head.

"Hey, you got this sis," James then pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheeks. "I will never do that again, it's so cringey for a twelve year old," The guys laughs but it died down when James glares at them. We eat our breakfast like a family and I haven't seen my family getting along with the group of friends I'm with. Especially my dad, it's great to know that he has come around and accepted them.

"Now I have to thank you boys and Susan for being with Lana all night," Taeyong smiles as he looks at me and the rest, "Well, she would do the same to us, be there for each other no matter what, your daughter taught us that," The guys agreed and Doyoung reaches out for my hand.

"Well then, we should get going to school," Mum and Dad agrees as they send us off to school.