Chapter thirty five

Susan and I ended up sitting separately. "What happened to you guys?" I glare at her as she glares right back at me. "Apparently, someone there doesn't want to accept the truth that Jaehyun likes her,"

"You told her!?"

"Of course I did! Knowing you, you won't even say a word to her!" Jaehyun turns his back to look at her. When they both made eye contact, Susan quickly looks back at Peter and smile at him, ignoring the fact that Jaehyun is staring at her. "I should probably just give up, she looks happy with Peter,"

Mark and I sigh as we take a bite of our pies. "Dude, just do it already! Besides, we have a lot of mistletoes here and there," Jaehyun smiles and shakes his head before walking away back to his room, I'm guessing. Mark sighs again and shakes his head. He stood up as he makes his way towards Susan and Peter. They must have had a long conversation seeing how he isn't back, sitting next to me. I look up from my plate. Mark is laughing and smiling with them. Look like Mark is on team Peter, yippie.

I make my way back to my room to settle down and call it a day since I am absolutely tired. "Wonder what shows are there-"

"Lana! You didn't tell me Jaehyun was that in love with me!"

"Where did your ears go just now? Buried ten feet below the surface or something?" Susan plops right next to me as she joins me underneath the blanket. "I broke off with Peter," I hum as I channel surf. I don't know how many times I told her but pretty sure, she and Peter aren't even together in the first place. "Aren't you happy for me?"

"Sure,"

"Look, I'm sorry, you were right, I am dense," I nod. "But what should I do? I really do kinda miss Jaehyun,"

"Talk to him! What are you waiting for? Go talk to your man! Get out!" She quickly runs out of the room and went next door. I then heard a knock from outside as I quickly got off the bed to find Taeyong with his sleep mask on his head, not to mention the messy bed hair and a pillow. Jaehyun must have kicked him out for them to do something spicy, "Can I stay here for tonight?" I laugh and let him in quickly before anyone catches us. He went straight to bed and within minutes in bed, he had fallen asleep. I lower the television volume and ended up falling asleep after a few hours. 

The next morning, Taeyong woke me up as he went out of the room to let Susan in. She walks in smiling, "Best night ever," I nod, "Oh yeah? I couldn't tell from all the noise last night," 

"Oh shush, let's have a day together," I nod as we both change out into our winter clothes and head downstairs for breakfast. Yuta and Kiko came in, holding hands as he smiles over in my direction when he saw me. "So, when are you and Yuta getting back together?" 

"I don't even know, I am letting him handle his things with Kiko first, because right now, I don't think Kiko will even let him leave," She agrees. Kiko made eye contact with us all of a sudden and our view of her quickly got covered by Jaehyun, Mark and Doyoung. "You look pale, are you guys okay?" We nod and laugh when we look at each other. After breakfast, Susan and I agreed to make our way to the town below to do Christmas shopping since Christmas is around the corner. "What are you getting for the boys?"

"I don't know, cigar?"

"They probably have loads of them," 

"Hm, let's walk around and see," Susan agrees. We walk further down the streets and found a gift shop for us to buy our presents. Susan bought all the same for the guys which is a sweater and a little expensive item for Jaehyun. I bought socks and beanies for them, and for Yuta, we went to a camera shop and I printed a photo of us when we first got together and also socks too. "A photo of you two? Seriously?" 

"Yep," She nods, not asking any more questions as we head back to the cabin. It was a 10-minute walk from the cabin to the town. When we arrive at the cabin, there was another fight that broke out. "What happened again?" I shrug as we went over to find Kiko and Yuta having a heated argument with her brother and Taeyong, Doyoung and Jaehyun. Mark found us and head over in our direction. "What the hell is happening?"

"Yuta told them he didn't want to take responsibility anymore since he found out, the baby is not his, and that Kiko didn't agree, made a huge scene that caused everyone to gather around, Jaehyun, Taeyong and Doyoung backed Yuta up and her brother came out of nowhere." I look at them and found Kiko staring in our direction. "Am I seeing things or is she staring at us?" Susan nods, "More like glaring," I bite my bottom lips as we quickly walk away from the scene and up to our bedroom when we heard a loud thud.

"Oh no," 

"Someone call the ambulance!" 

"They are bleeding!" My eyes widen when I saw all of them start throwing punches at each other. We stare at each other, not knowing what to do with the bags in our hands. My eyes were scanning around to find this specific person in the room. Yuta and her brother were busy fighting with each other but I can't find Kiko anywhere. 

"Lana! There!" I run up to Kiko and saw her. "I think my water broke," 

"Already? You were nine months pregnant!?" Mark and I look at Susan, "Are you serious right now, Susan?" Susan smiles as she quickly heads up to our room to put our stuff as Mark quickly call for the ambulance. Kiko was already huffing and groaning in pain. Her grip around my hand kept getting tighter and tighter. I could see my hands were getting whiter. "Breathe, Kiko, you gotta breathe,"

"I'm trying! Ah! Where is the freaking ambulance!" Mark comes back to her side, "They will be here in a few minutes! Okay, hang on," 

Within a few minutes, the ambulance arrives, taking Kiko away. Taeyong had dragged her brother and pushed him into the ambulance, "Take care of your little sister that you got her pregnant," The paramedics all looked at each other with a concerned look on their faces, "Oh, one more thing, I forgot to say, leave this town, we know where your hideout is at, if you don't want your sister or your baby to be hurt, I suggest you leave because I know my boys won't hesitate to kill you after what you had done to Yuta," Taeyong closes the door as the ambulance drove away.

He turns to face us with a smile on his face, "I think it's safe to say, he and Kiko won't be in town for a long long time," We smile, he walks back in, pulling us back out to have a nice snow fight with everyone. I stood at the side with Taeyong as he looks at his other members having fun and smiling with each other. "One down, one more to go," I turn to face him, "What do you mean?"

"Hm? Jaehyun and Susan are like together now, not yet obviously but soon, what about you? Pretty sure you and Yuta had talked things out," 

"How do you know?" 

"The way he looks at you now, it's different from the way he looked at you before, before, it was just a one night stand, now, he looks at you like he wants to protect you for the rest of his life," I smile looking at the ground. Taeyong is right, the way I see him now, it's full of love and protection, before, he just wanted to get into my pants, now, he wants to explore the whole world with me and no one else. "You better get your man now," He points to Yuta, leaning against the railings, looking right at me. 

I smile at Taeyong, giving him a tight hug before I make my way to Yuta. "What did Taeyong talk to you about?" I smile at him, pulling him into a hug, "Oh well, something about how he says, it's finally time to get back together," 

"You know I'm all down to that," He smiles as he pulls me in for a kiss.