Kabanata 47

Ilang araw na ang nakalipas mula ng insidenteng iyon sa bar para patuloy na hinahanap hanap ng sistema ko ang babaeng iyon sa bar. Just like what I've said to me before that she is mine. But how can I own her if she is the half-sister of my ex fiancée?

Fuck why does everything need to be this complicated. She may run away from me and married another man but it does not mean I should not respect her. I knew she has a reason for leaving me.

But what can I do? I can't take Leviathan out of my mind and I feel like the moment I saw her again will be the end of me. No ropes will be able to stop me from owning her.

I tried getting away from her and what I am feeling for away but things fuck up. She is the live next to me. She always brings me breakfast before, I always refuse it even thought I am craving for her dishes. Kaya naman noong huli'y pinagbigyan ko ang sarili ko.

Things get even harder when I learned that she will be my intern. I wan;t to refuse what Mr. Trvevino said about her being my intern but I just can't. Not only because he's the one who train me before but there is a more different reasin. I feel like I need to be good to him, to get her blessing hoping that I'll mrry his daughter soon.

I want to smash my head when I find myself being happy in the thought of her working next to me.

God knows how hard I try to stop what I am feeling because I feel like it is wrong but my whole self said that it is right.

Everything went well when we are in pangusilian Island. I realized that I should follow what my heart is asying before things get more complicated and someone take her away from me, Yes, that dork Riego awaken me. And I thank him for that, before Leviathan slip away from me.But it does not mean that Iam good to him, not when he tried to flirt with my love.

Ylena ask me to help her for her divorce paper. I don't want to take it but after knowing what she had been through ay pumayag na ako. Ylena is special to me and I care for her. I also want to help her to be acknowledge by her father, I promise it to her. But I know that Leviathan will be hurt so to compensate for my broken pomise and because I care for her I tried my best to help to her case.

I did what I can. But along came the way Ylena told me that she is already acknowledge by her father. I wonder if Leviathan knew about this.

Days past and I did not notice anything to Leviathan so I assumed that she doesn't know it yet. I don't know what to do. Should I tell her? But I can't stand seeing her hurt, but I don't also want that the dy will come and she will think that I betrayed her.

The day that I am afraid of came.

Mag-aalaskwatro na ng madaling araw nang makauwi si leviathan sa condo nya. I tried calling her many times because I am worried.

But the moment I saw her para naupos ang pasensya ko. Bat ganito na sya kalate umuwi?

"What the fvck, leviathan. Here have you been?" galit at madiin kong sabi. I am damn worried okay?

She did not talk. I know how ridiculous I look right now. I am so worried about her that I already forget to fix myself. I am so tired and worried. Even I am so tired. I look for her any every place that is possible.

Lumalam ang matak o ng makita ang pagyuko nya. Fuck I can't stand being mad to this woman.

Sinakop ng pald ko ang pisngi nya. "Damn baby. You made me worry." I said and close my eyes. Ipinagdikit ko ang noo naming dalawa. Home.

I asked where have she been.

"I'm with, Bea. I fell asleep in her room kasama sya. We're—" I open my eyes and look at her.