Epilogue part one

Epilogue part one-

Me and Brandon just finished the Nursery together,it was soothing colours,some warm browns and blues and yellows.We didn't add any distinct colours because they will be getting their own rooms when they get older.

As him and Damen brought up some more baby furniture I sat in my room with Angelica and Boots and Priscilla as we painted letters for their names to go over their beds.Priscilla has been acting odd lately.she's been distant and moody and she's been putting on some weight,and Boots was oddly protective over her.He walked around her like he owned her.

I finished the letters for baby one and I set them down so I could see them.We were calling baby one Joey,baby two was Jackson and baby three-our little girl- was Juliet.

"The letters look amazing."Angelica smiled.Joey's letters were blue,Jackson's were green and Juliet's were of course,pink.I smiled to myself and Priscilla came over and rubbed her head against my stomach and purred.

"Your a good kitty,Priscilla."I smiled rubbing her head softly.After the letters dried I went into the nursery and tried to hang them up.It was so close to the due date now and I was nervous.The clinic was still under maintenance and what was there was being used by Connie because she was still sick from the Demon bite.So I was going to have the babies in a hospital that had a werewolf doctor working in it.I have to say I wasn't to fond of going to hospital's.The thought of sick people being there freaked me out.

As I placed the letters Brandon sat in the rocking chair sipping his coffee.He had bags under his eyes from working.

"How does it look?"I asked smiling proudly at my lovely work.

"It looks good."He said starring at them.

"Are you ready?"I asked folding my arms.

"To be a parent?Yes and no."

"Why no?"

"No.Because I am still immature you say it all the time."

"I only say it when I am angry."I smiled taking his hand and dragging him up.

"Sure you do."He said hugging me from behind.He wrapped his arms securely around my stomach and looked around.

"It does look nice,Bevs."He whispered kissing my neck.Soon Boots and Priscilla came in and jumped on the edge of Joey's crib.

"Oh are my two babies hungry?"I asked rubbing there heads softly.They purred and meowed.I left Brandon as he went back to our room and I went downstairs to get them some food.I placed chicken meat that was wet and smelt bad in priscilla's bowl and I placed fish another bad smelling meat in Boots' bowl.I gave them fresh water and went back upstairs grabbing some mini Reeses' chocolate.I opened our bedroom door and Brandon lounged on the couch looking at papers.I sat next to him and watched him intently as I ate.

He sighed unhappily a couple of times.He was always doing this stuff and it was boring.He needed some fun.

"Watch this."I said.He set down his papers and looked over at me.I placed a mini Reese on my stomach.

"What are you doing?"He laughed.

"Just watch."I hushed.Soon like the Maltese chocolate commercial-I think that's what they are called- it flipped off as they kicked it.He smiled and laughed again.

"See?You just have to be patient."I said grabbing his hand placing it on my stomach.

"Just wait."I ordered and suddenly one of them kicked his hand hard.

"Oww...That actually hurt."He said looking at his hand.

"You need to relax.Your working so much."I commented.