Chapter 26-Undercover

Brandon's POV:

I sighed angrily rubbing the back of my neck.

"We'll find her son."My father said patting my shoulder.My mother was silently off to the side.After the whole ordeal with Beverly she never said much.What she did was wrong just to take the easy way out she did it.My father had nothing to do with it.He actually liked Beverly over any other girl I dated.

A pack from the north emerged from the trees in  human form.They had the werewolf with the strongest nose.But their faces said that they found nothing.

"The demons hid their tracks well.We can't find anything."The alpha said.I noticed a small kid off to the side.He looked sixteen and he looked at the ground like he wanted to rip and claw at it.I'm guessing he is the one with the nose and he is upset over not finding anything.

"That's alright."I said.My voice was a small whisper but I knew everyone heard it.I starred off into the woods gripping the wood tightly.

"Where are you Bevs..."I said it wasn't a question,more of a statement.

"Brandon?"Angelica said coming out with Damen.She carried her laptop her black glasses perched on her nose.They both had bags under their eyes and messy tangled hair.Everyone was wearing sweaters and comfy clothes and everyone looked terrible,because everyone has gotten little sleep.I have gotten no sleep I have been up for two days straight already drinking back coffee and energy drinks.

"What?"I asked with no hope in my voice.

"I found a club.A club for spurs only.It's for mainly leaders.Spurs that can shift back into human form.They are pure blood spurs.They were born from two demon parents.Ones that can't change back are made or born from one demon parent."She said looking at the screen.I stood up straight This could be somewhat of a lead.

"The spurs are a different race in a whole."A familiar voice said.Beverly's father walked out with her grandfather behind him.They both wore expensive suits but Beverly's father was...half real and her grandfather wasn;t.He was visible but could not do anything.He could talk but he couldn't eat,sleep...nothing.

"I was only born from one demon parent but I am able to shift.As is my father.But spurs.Only the full one's can shift.Unfortunately...to get into one of these clubs you have to be a spur...or a giver."He explained.

"What's a giver?"Damen asked.

"A giver is like a prostitute...except a prostitute gets paid a giver gets fed on,has sex and starts all over again."

"They are hiring.Male bartenders."Angelica said.

"There.It's dangerous in there so you want as much people in there as possible.Get as much bartenders in there as possible.They only except humans so wear a lot of cologne.And get some girls as givers.But you have to play it so they will talk to you."I didn't like the plan...or the thought of sending in the girls to do that.

"Sounds dangerous."I said folding my arms.

"I know...But you have to do it correctly.Once they start going into anything...anything.You get out of there.Make an excuse do anything.But you have to try and get some information.Same with the bartenders act like a curious one.Ask about the rulers.Whoever the ruler of the spurs is...they will all know.Once we figure that out.We can really find Beverly."

"Alright.I will go.I want strong people though.No one under eighteen.Angelica I need you to hike out in a van of some sort and try to hack into the cameras.try to find anything."I knew angelica could do it.she was a genuis.

"Okay Damen,Tyler,Rodrick,Donny your with me,Amanda,Connie,Taylor,Julie and Marcy your going to be going in as Givers.Everyone else scout beyond the building we will have ear pieces to stay intact and everything else."

"Woah,woah,wait.where are we getting this?"Tyler asked.He was the alpha of the pack to the north.

"Rodrick works as a detective.He gets all the stuff."I said glancing at Rodrick who smiled triumphantly with his arms crossed.

"Okay the sooner we do this the better."I said.As everyone got ready Rodrick and Tyler went to pick up the van with all the stuff.Bartending was first come first serve.They accepted everyone so we got there early before everyone showed up.Angelica and Beverly's father and grandfather were in the van and everyone else was scouting around in some local diners and stores.

"God what am I wearing?"Amanda asked.

"Hey,you look good."Donny winked jokingly.Amanda rolled her eyes in disgust.They had to wear the "Givers" clothes which consisted of black leather that was shiny and showed all the legs,parts of the stomach and cleavage.The hair had to be down and high heels were worn.

"It's the casual wear."I shrugged,fixing my bartender vest.

"Yea for a slut."Connie scoffed.We had to wear black trousers with white dress shirts and silver vests.We piled on the cologne that masked our scent as we waited in the bar.No one was in here except for the DJ who was setting up.

"Okay spread out.Go chat with the other Givers.See if they know anything."I said.They all nodded and walked off to the group of givers.We spread out and began cleaning glasses and setting up alcohol.

"So...what brings you guys here?"A giver asked.She walked up she had long straight platinum hair.The length reminded me of Beverly's but this one looked fake.It looked like extensions and they were fried.She would be pretty if not for the fact that she was pale and had bite marks all along her skin.She had nice brown eyes and a nice smile but...the marks through me off.

"Same as everyone else.Extra cash."I said looking up and flashing a smile.She smiled back and I set a apple martini down infront of her.

"Weird...you don't look like the regular guys.They are usually...over weight,young,going through puberty late and trying to get action."She said tossing her hair over her shoulder.I was surprised it didn't move in one piece.

"So why are you here?"I asked.

"Like any other giver...trying to get with Silver."She said taking a sip.Silver?

"Silver?What's that?"I asked curiously cleaning glasses.

"It's not a what.It's a who."She said twirling the drink with her toothpick.She then leaned forward and I took the indication as a whisper and I leaned forward.

"Silver is the leader of the spurs."She whispered.Gotcha.

"Spurs?"I asked confused.She leaned back.

"They are fifth level demons.Strong,powerful,no mercy evil bastards."She spat.

"And he's the leader.He is a demon but he rarely shows his form.Once he takes a girl...she becomes his slave at his place."

"What does he live in a magical realm or something?"I jokedShe laughed.It was a nice laugh,reminded me of Beverly.

"Hardly,try a secret passage in the forest.He had it charmed by witches to keep it hidden.Mary-anne over there."She pointed to a girl with long curly brown hair.

"Her sister went and she told her exactly where it is.Maybe if you use your charm.She'll tell you."She winked as the music came on signaling for it to be open.

"Thank you...Matthew."She said glancing at the fake name tag.I nodded and smiled and she sauntered away.

"Find anything?"Tyler whispered grabbign some glasses next to me.

"If that girl Mary-anne comes...try to talk to her."I said pointing.I touched my ear piece,turning it on.

"Mary-anne.She's about five foot six.mid-back length curly brown hair and hazel eyes,she is wearing the same thing the Givers are wearing.She knows where the place is."I said.

"Got it.If she leaves she is surrounded.Be safe brandon."Angelica said.I switched off and began working.

-------

AN:I know some may be confused with Damen's name.I wrote Damien a couple of times.It is Damen.I just don't feel like going through every chapter and changing it.Sorry if you were confused.