All the Right Info

All the Right Info

Brandon's POV:

I laid on my bed texting Marc who was at a party that for some reason I am not at right now. There was a soft knock on my door. Probably not Beverly because she was pissed. I wouldn't blame her. I said rude things to her. But come on...she sounded crazy.

"Come in." I called, my door opened and my mom walked in.

"This room is a mess." She commented.

"What's wrong?" I asked ignoring her comment. She sat on the chair across from me.

"What are you doing, Brandy?" She asked calling me by my nick name that I told her not to call me because I wasn't five years old.

"Texting." I said shaking my phone.

"Not the phone. Beverly. What did you say to make her so upset?" I sighed sitting up.

"Mom, she sounded insane. Seeing dead people having them talk to her?"

"I know it sounds insane. But it's an actual demon gift, Brandon. Seeing dead demons is a powerful gift that she possesses. I thought I told you how to treat girls...especially your mate. You should treat her with respect and kindness. It's also a new house, new family...it's not everyday someone is picked up by a Wretched and it turns out to be their father. She is a nice girl too."

"How do you know? You barely talk to her."

"Mothers intuition. She is funny, polite, she has a good head on her shoulders, she is smart and she is very gorgeous. Out of all the girls I have seen you and Damien with, she blows them right out of the water. You should go apologize."

"Fine." I said getting up.

"Try to be more nice, Brandy." My mom said patting my arm and walking down the other end of the hallway. I took a deep breath. I have never said sorry to a girl before...never in my life. I walked down the hall and knocked on her door. There was no answer but I opened it anyways. She was curled up on her bed sleeping soundly. Her breathing was normal but she still had bags under her eyes. I noticed her hand was wrapped up.

What the hell?

Her cats meowed and I looked over seeing the giant hole in the wall. Shit she was really pissed.

I sat on her bed carefully.

"What are you doing?" She growled her eyes shut.

"Beverly, I am sorry. I should have believed you."

"You're only saying that because your mom is making you. You're just another cocky, arrogant asshole. Like all the other guys in the world."

"Okay...yes I am cocky I am arrogant and I am an asshole, but you are my mate and I want to know that you forgive me."

"Well I don't; because apparently I am too brain dead." She snarled.

"Beverly you are not brain dead. But if you heard yourself you did sound crazy."

"Yes but in a relationship you are supposed to believe the other person no matter what. Not say that they are not all there in the head."

"Beverly I am sorry I didn't mean it. You are beautiful, funny and very, very smart. Probably more intelligent than me."

"That is not the point you still said I was not all there yet I was the smartest person in my school. I was on the math team, chess team, science cl-" I silenced her with a kiss. She talks way too much when she is angry. She immediately stopped. I mean who wouldn't I am an amazing kisser and just look at me...I'm hot. As planned she kissed back.

Problem solved. She wrapped her arm around my neck and her hands slid into my hair. Her hands felt amazing in my hair for some reason. I teased her bottom lip like usual and she opened her mouth. She was so easy...Suddenly her mouth clamped shut.

"What are you doing?'

"You think I'm easy? Think again." She smiled teasingly backing up into her bed.

"How did you know that?"

"I heard you say it."

"I didn't say it out loud though..."

"I guess I can read minds. You going to think I'm crazy again?" She said harshly and I sighed while shaking my head.

"Yeah, you think you're so amazing because you're hot and fantastic at kissing but that doesn't make all of our problems magically go away." She said and I sighed while sitting back and thinking of anything and I watched as she frowned and raised her eyebrows at me.

"What are you thinking about? Clouds?" She laughed.

"Nope. Something just to distract you." I smirked while grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards me. I placed my lips on hers and and she sighed breathlessly and I grinned while sliding my hand up to her cheek and into her ear. Distracted easily.

"Hey..." She muttered against my lips. I pulled her flush against me and after a while she hugged me tightly to her as she laid down. She was still tired as the bags under her eyes grew a bit darker.

"My hand doesn't even hurt any more." She said ripping the cast off. Her hand looked perfectly fine.

"Fast healing." I commented.

"Nice..." She said examining her hand.

"Oh shit your mom wants to see me." She said pushing me off which was actually done forcefully. She vanished out of the room and I got up and followed after her.