I guess I could try...

Chapter 3

Brandon had finally gotten me back into the house, and we were currently in the living room sitting on separate couches. He wanted me to tell him about myself, but I flat out refused. So, we were there for about ten mintues, silent all the while. He was texing on my phone and I was laying down with my knees and face towards the ceiling.

"My name is Beverly McAdams," I sighed, tired of the silence.

"I was born on January first to my beautiful mother, who was sixteen at the time. I'm currently eighteen, going on nineteen, and I'm an only child. I graduated as valedictorian from North Shore High. I used to work at Johnny's Sports because I was trying to help my mom with money. I have two cats named Priscilla and Boots. I can eat pretty much anything, but I prefer American and Italian food. I enjoy watching hockey, but we couldn't afford for me to actually play it. Happy?" I finished, with an angry expression on my face.

"Yeah, but was that so hard?" He said, and I could picture him grinning.

"You have no idea," I muttered angrily, keeping my eyes shut tight.

"My name is Brandon Veil. I was born on January second," he paused, "and I'm nineteen years old. I work for my father's company, you could say. I graduated from St. Edmund Prep school. I'm rich, and I have a big family. I also have a beautiful mother, and a strict, yet caring father. As you know, Damien is my older brother and twin, but I also have a younger sister named Tori. Oh, and we don't have any pets. I love to watch movies. I like watching sports as much as I like playing them. I can play soccer, football, hockey and lacrosse. I can also surf," He replied, letting out a big breath.

"Prep?" I asked, laughing with my eyes still shut.

"Yeah, rich kids get prep," He shrugged, "Get with it, 'cause you will be a prep soon."

We stayed quiet for a few moments.

"Why do I have to marry you?" I sighed, finally opening my eyes to stare at him.

"I need a wife in order to do something," He responded, avoiding my eyes.

"To do what?" I asked, lacing my eyebrows together in curiosity.

"If I said I was a werewolf, would you believe me?" He quizzed, locking his blue eyed gaze with mine.

"Depends if you can convince me. I do love Teen Wolf." I joked.

He gave me a look, signifying that he was serious.

"Well, in order to become Alpha, I need a Luna. Which will be you, once we get married." He sighed looking away.

"And why is that?" I asked, slightly appalled.

"Because I need someone to bare my children, and someone who can help me." He replied, getting vaguely annoyed from all of my inquiries.

"I thought your Beta did that?"

"I can't fuck a male and get kids." He said, chuckling lightly.

"So I'm just here to bare your children? Nice,"I said sarcastically. Then I continued, " But who said I was going to let you do that?"

He ignored my last question and said, "No, you're not just here to give me children," He said, looking at me weirdly, "You're my mate. I need you to be with me, or else I will become weak and fail."

"How do you know I am your mate?"

"I just do. You don't understand, since you are not a werewolf. It's this sensation that I get when I look at you. I could show you, but you'd hate me," He sighed while pulling his hair.

"I already do," I replied, eager to see what he was talking about.

"That's true." He said, "So what do I have to lose?" I started feeling nervous. What is he going to do? Suddenly, I felt his cool breath fan my face and my heart stopped. Minty fresh? Oh God, I thought, I have only known you for a day...

"See? You got goose bumps just from me getting close to you. Did you actually think I was going to kiss you?" He asked, smirking as I opened my eyes. My cheeks burned bright red.

"You asshole." I whispered, glaring at him.

"It's only been a day. Not that I don't kiss girls in one day, but you? Not now," Wow, that's very insulting, I thought, letting my body sag in sadness. Was I really hoping for that kiss? We just met, and that wouldn't've felt right.

"Are you disappointed?" He asked, fake pouting, "I would be too. I mean, who doesn't want to kiss me?" He smirked.

Conceited much?

"Haha, very funny."

"We have been in here for two hours? Damn." He said, staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah. Can you get off of me? You're kind of sitting on my lower region." I stated clearly.

"Oh? Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. It was both cute and hot the way he did it, so I couldn't help giving out a little laugh.

"Yes you are, go put on a shirt." I said, pointing to his tattered shirt.

"Or would you rather this?" He said, taking off his shirt and throwing it at me. Why did he smell like a fresh forest? It was a nice aroma to my nose, because his scent was intoxicating. I peeked through one of the holes, and saw his rock hard chest in plain sight. He had a full set of gorgeous abs that were begging for me to lick them. It seemed like he was carved by angels, every single part of him. Once again, that area down below became soaked. What is wrong with me?

"Can't look away, huh? I know," he smirked, "I am very good looking."

"Put your shirt back on," I growled, throwing the shirt at his face, while letting my own go an even brighter red than before.

Definitely conceited.