Chapter 32-Bundles of Joy?

AN: I know what your thinking and no this chapter is not when she gives birth...that will come later.I know the tile makes it seem like wow she was only about two months pregnant and now she's having babies???? well no.

haha have fun reading!!!!

Chapter 32-

Since the clinic was under repairs I had to go to a regular doctor named Karren or as other people say...Dr.Williams.I was kind of antsy in the waiting room.It was crowded with other older mothers and their husbands and they all starred at me.Brandon didn't seem to mind because he sat on his phone.That boy was like a girl...always on his phone texting.I began shaking my leg a bit I wore the "Skinny" jeans of the maternity nature...and they were not skinny.They were straight leg but they were big and I wore a loose fitting tank top and a cardigan with my...flat shoes.Well I can't complain I was wearing Toms which Angelica let me buy but complained saying they had no support.I tied my hair into a high messy bun knowing I would have to take it down due to the part where I would have to lay down.

Brandon noticed I was shaking my leg and I was just a bit nervous in all and he laced his fingers with mine and smiled while looking at his phone.His eyes flashed to mine for a quick second and he nodded reassuringly.I turned back to people who kept starring at me.

A old lady next to me starred at me.She was with her daughter and I am guessing her daughters husband.

"Skank."I heard the old lady cough at me.Brandon's eyes flashed to her and anger flashed through them.I didn't want to start anything and I squeezed Brandon's hand to let it go.

"My daughter is thirty...an appropriate age."

"Mom."The lady said looking at me shakily.

"what look how young she is?Having sex at this age.Bad parenting I must say.Her mother probably had her at a young age too.I swear some people just can't act normal."

"My daughter is normal.And for your information she is marrying someone from a royal family.Correction she is married.And I better not hear you talking about my daughter's family like that.Come on Beverly.We'll go somewhere else."My mom was here?Since when?She stood in the doorway her green eyes flarring with anger.

"But Ms.Veil you are next..."The woman at the counter said.

"Well we are going somewhere else where my daughter and son in-law are not judged."She said pushing out of the doorway.

"Badass."Brandon smiled.

"Mom...why are you here?"I asked.

"I received a certain distress call from Dean saying my only child is pregnant.Of course I am going to come and see you.This is your first child sweetheart."She said wrapping her arm around my shoulders.Child?Silver said I was having children...

"Brandon I know a clinic a little away follow us."She smiled leading me to a rental car.I got in on the passenger side and Brandon went to his.

"So...have you picked out any names?How far along and what are you having?"

"Well...we haven't discussed names...and I don't know because the clinic is down at the palace so I have to go to a regular doctor."My mom made a slight squeal.

"Oh I am so excited!"She said bouncing up and down.I never seen my mom so happy before.Minutes later we arrived at an empty clinic.It was more of a quiet one.Nothing comparred to Dr.Williams.

"I am staying out here.I want it to be a surprise."My mom said sitting down on the chair.Brandon came in shortly after.

"That light takes forever to change."He sighed shoving his keys in his pocket.I went into the room since no one was here there was no wait.I laid on the table in the office,the light shined in beyond the curtains.The room was baby colours.Two walls were pink and two were blue,the equipment was all white as was the floor and the table I sat on.I nervously swung my legs back and forth.