First Date of the New Generation Couple

Chapter 5

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked outside.

"London."

"The city?" I asked.

"Of course, love," He said with a smile.

"Thanks," I said, gazing up at him.

"As I might say, you look lovely." He complimented.

"Really?" I asked, examining my black shirt that was showing some of my stomach and my ripped jeans.

"Why? You don't think you do?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm not exactly wearing proper date clothing, so no." I said as he started the engine of his car.

"You look comfortable and happy. I don't want you to wear something you're not comfortable in." He told me.

"Really? I feel like you'd want me to dress up or something."

"Don't get me wrong that's nice but I like casual dates. Damien likes the dress up and short skirt dates." He laughed.

"So what's the deal with you two? He said you were the player, but you tell me he is?"

"He is. Yes, I had my fair share of girlfriends. But, every girl I brought home he'd "show her the house", which means he brings the girl to one of his hiding spots and fucks her senseless." He snorted.

"Oh Lovely. He showed me the house."

"Luckily, I got there just in time. I would not let him fuck you, in any way, shape or form." He said aggressively.

"Nobody is touching me. Period." I said forcefully.

"Actually I kind of already did." He winked.

"And you won't," I glared at him, "So wipe that cocky smirk off your face."

"Are we being rude again?"

"No..." I said trailing off. Yes. I gazed at the trees that rushed by outside of the window. I suddenly began seeing numerous dark shadows running by.

"What was that?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing," He said a bit too quickly. He turned pale and his knuckles clenched the steering wheel, and his jaw tightened as well. I decided to leave it alone and continued staring out the window.

"Why me?" I asked after a few minutes of silent thinking.

"Pardon?" He asked politely. At least he had some manners under the cocky bad boy exterior.

"Why me? Why not another female wolf? Someone who was born a wolf, someone pretty and someone who actually wants to do this and be here."

"Well, it's because you are my mate. I kind of need you here to become alpha and have my children," He glanced at me nervously.

"Why not someone else to have your children?" I asked.

"It wouldn't work. You can have unprotected sex, or even a fertility treatment. But, if the person is not your mate, they won't get pregnant." He explained.

"Really? What about diseases?"

"Nope. It doesn't work. Nothing happens. Yeah, you will get turned on and stuff but nothing compared to being intimate with your mate." He finished. It was kind of awkward having a really hot guy talk about sex and orgasms with me.

"Wow. So basically you're just using me to get kids? I feel like an object." I said with a disgusted face.

"No, we've been over this. Mates make werewolves stronger. When you are bonded, you have more strength, power, and it makes you able to hear your mate. You get to feel everything that they do, like emotions and pain."